New Beverly Hills 90210 series "BH90210" Premiers Wed, Aug 7 at 9/8c

Are you interested in the 90210 "reboot?"

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
man the chicks on that show are seasoned, also the dude from sharknado is there, so it might work

Never saw Sharknado. Which 90210 cast member was in that?
giphy.gif

Jennie Garth was so attractive.

RIp Dylan.

And these dude must be really need cash. I enjoyed the original run but much of that had to do with the premise. What are they gonna write about this time around? They’ve done Hs drama, gun violence, drugs, sex, and just drama you get in your teenage years and early 20s but now...? They’re all in their 40s on the show, right? (Show age).

But whatever, I’ll tune in to check it out.

God damn Tori spelling looks even worse than I remember

I'm sure it'll be awful. At least the previous show had new people with cameos from the original show. Still sucked for the most part though.

I'm sure it'll be awful. At least the previous show had new people with cameos from the original show. Still sucked for the most part though.
The 90210 show with a completely new cast was horrible. It didn't feel like 90210 at all. At least this one will have familiar characters. I am at east curious enough to check it out. I wish Tiffany Amber Theissen was participating. She was bad back in the day.

RIp Dylan.

And these dude must be really need cash. I enjoyed the original run but much of that had to do with the premise. What are they gonna write about this time around? They’ve done Hs drama, gun violence, drugs, sex, and just drama you get in your teenage years and early 20s but now...? They’re all in their 40s on the show, right? (Show age).

It's a shame Luke Perry died so young. He didn't have plans to join this cast though because he had a steady job on another show.

You could say the same thing about "Cobra Kai." That show was great in part because the crowd that followed those films back in the 80's and 90's could now relate to the same characters as adults. We will see what they come up with for this 90210 continuation.

RIp Dylan.

What was the premise for the OG show?

RIp Dylan.

My thought exactly...

"Andrea" isnt she like 60 now?
IIRC wasn't she like 30ish playing a 17 year old girl back then?

What was the premise for the OG show?
It was basically a high school drama that evolved into a young adult drama. This new series is supposed to include comedy elements, so I'm not really sure what this show is going be like.

It was basically a high school drama that evolved into a young adult drama. This new series is supposed to include comedy elements, so I'm not really sure what this show is going be like.

Its 90210 Golden girls.

Back