New anderson silva video punching and kicking

"I hope he back when is normal"

His comeback will be HUGE.

Fat & Slow. Just like when he fought Weidman when he wasn't trying to be a counter puncher. His initial striking looked awful. He was soo slow & predictable it was terrible. It happened to Liddell too when he started to think he could ko everyone. Countering was their money

You just know the very first thing he will do in his come back fight is a leg kick. Then everyone will cheer.

But he seemed to throw it gingerly(like somewhat really carefully). Anderson silva will have to overcome the psychological fear of breaking his leg or just like many soccer players who break legs...will never just be the same fighter again. U will see a guy who will be unwilling to (as the say in boxing) 'pull the trigger'. I think he needs to take more time off. Also seems to have muscle atrophy albeit a little on that leg

Fat & Slow. Just like when he fought Weidman when he wasn't trying to be a counter puncher. His initial striking looked awful. He was soo slow & predictable it was terrible. It happened to Liddell too when he started to think he could ko everyone. Countering was their money

wat

its not that he was just making a video and coming back to train

and its not that he isnt just worse than weidman

LOL@ people calling him fat and slow, he just got done rehabbing an injury for fuck sakes.

Looking good!! Anderson is well ahead of recover time...can't wait for this end of year show. I think he will be back

Back