New Adidas Japanese style training gloves. Adidas putting in work!

HandNoise

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Velcro

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/...gloves/adidas-japanese-velcro-training-gloves

Lace up

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/...g-gloves/adidas-japanese-lace-training-gloves

• Genuine cowhide leather, increased polyester foam, LX, and shock absorbing foam padding
  • Designed for the highest levels of professional performance
  • Palm and wrist are lined with polyester foam for additional coverage and wrist support
  • Full palm lace closure is preferred by many athletes for a firm, custom fit
  • Increased Japanese style foam padding in these gloves is ideal for all training and sparring demands

Details for Lace :

The Adidas Japanese Professional Lace Training Gloves were developed specifically for needs and demands of elite and professional boxers who demand the best. The result is a glove that can handle a beating and performs at the highest levels. Even the materials in the glove are top notch; they include genuine cowhide leather, increased polyester foam, LX, and shock absorbing foam padding. Designed for the highest levels of professional performance. The palm and wrist are lined with polyester foam for additional coverage and wrist support. Full palm lace closure is preferred by many athletes for a firm, custom fit. The increased Japanese style foam padding in these gloves is ideal for all training and sparring demands.

Seems like an attempt to jump on the whole QC issues with Grants and throw their own Winnng style gloves with Grants looks and a Grant-like price tag! Doesn’t say if it’s handmade so im not sure if its also made by Jason Neese but we know they have the money and experience to make something really good. At that price there probably aren’t gondolas filled with these but they’re out of atleast one size in every color so I guess people are buying. Btw only sizes available are 14oz, and 16oz.

The glove and the leather look pretty nice, Ive’d always been tempted and intrigued by their designs so I pulled the trigger on a pair of 300 Hybrids. I somehow ended up with the same glove but the wrong model. A little researched lead me to find out I got the newer and improoved Euro version with IMF padding. It’s going around for a lot more than the regular 300H models so when Title said I could send them pictures and start from there I kinda looked to the side and slowly stepped away. <45>

Have to admitt I’ve fallen in love with them thus far, hope to put some heavy rounds on them and post a review in the future.

I've seen them . But I'm not forking over that much cash when real Winnings can be had for less.

Glad you like your new gloves, and happy new year !!

Last edited:
I've seen them . But I'm not forking over that much cash when real Winnings can be had for less.

Glad you like your new gloves, and Happy new year !!

Yeah no doubt the price tag is a no no. Hope they go down someday which I doubt.

Thanks Bro, Happy New years!

look sweet but yeah for the price i could buy a dope gaming monitor and a less nice but still great pair of boxing gloves.

They're pretty ugly if you ask me

They're pretty ugly if you ask me

I would be more interested in trying some of Titles more reasonably priced gloves when they go on sale. The new Fighting Sport models look worth a try IMO. Nice long thumb but shorter style cuff, or so it seems.

fsftgl-rd_1_2.jpg

I like the classic red color with the white piping. Winning used to the white piping with most of their gloves but seemed to have stopped. I like it. It provides contrast and makes the glove color " pop " IMO.

I would be more interested in trying some of Titles more reasonably priced gloves when they go on sale. The new Fighting Sport models look worth a try IMO. Nice long thumb but shorter style cuff, or so it seems.

fsftgl-rd_1_2.jpg

I like the classic red color with the white piping. Winning used to the white piping with most of their gloves but seemed to have stopped. I like it. It provides contrast and makes the glove color " pop " IMO.

Do you think someone else designs these for title? They’ve always stand out to me, they’ve got some pretty sexy looking gloves under that line. Almost bought the tri tech in Black with the huge white cuffs before getting the Adidas h300. I’ve got a pair from around 2013, can’t find the model anymore so can’t confirm the padding but it feels like gel. Very soft padding but dense enough to protect very well. Feel great in your hands, used it a few times and have been able to bang away at the bag with no worries, but I havn’t put it through the test. I’ll finish up the Adidas first then start with those again.

Do you think someone else designs these for title? They’ve always stand out to me, they’ve got some pretty sexy looking gloves under that line. Almost bought the tri tech in Black with the huge white cuffs before getting the Adidas h300. I’ve got a pair from around 2013, can’t find the model anymore so can’t confirm the padding but it feels like gel. Very soft padding but dense enough to protect very well. Feel great in your hands, used it a few times and have been able to bang away at the bag with no worries, but I havn’t put it through the test. I’ll finish up the Adidas first then start with those again.

I don't know. I assume they design them. Anyway I've noticed Title has stepped their game up and pulled away from Ringside in terms of Variety and gear quality. If anything Title offers TOO MANY gloves now, lol.

Last edited:
I don't know. I assume they design them. Anyway I've noticed Title has stepped their game up and pulled away from Ringside in terms of Variety and gear quality. If anything Title offers TOO MANY gloves now, lol.

Literally <Lmaoo> they have over 30 selections in each category. They offer a certain padding then break them down into syntethic leather and genuine leather with the leather going for about $100 but a lot of the leather looks nice.

They have a handcrafted one with a design similar to a Louis Vitton bag lol goes for $99. And that nice Artech model for bagwork with a new four layer system foam padding, very nice but they’re listed at $140.

It’s like a Kid in a toy mall in there! Im tempted everytime to not buy there cartoon graphic gloves with infused foam for light bagwork lol, they have def left Ringside behind long ago.

fsftgl-rd_1_2.jpg

The thumb on the Adidas ones just looked damn ugly. To me those Fighting Sport ones look far better. The Adidas ones just had something that made them look ugly as fuck and I can't figure out if its the thumb or something else.

The price on those Adidas gloves linked in the OP is completely absurd. They are likely made in Pakistan, there's no justification asking over 200usd for them, let alone 500usd.

The price on those Adidas gloves linked in the OP is completely absurd. They are likely made in Pakistan, there's no justification asking over 200usd for them, let alone 500usd.

Yeah at that price range they must be made by 1v1, but then again it’s not mentioned anywhere and that’s something Adidas wouldn’t leave out. They don’t look like they’re poorly made, I’d say they’re the real deal but honestly I wouldn’t find out unless I somehow pay atleast 70% less than retail lol.

They are made by 1v1

This is correct. I assumed this was common knowledge by now.

My only experience with 1v1 was their "Sherdog" gloves. While affordable, I was certainly underwhelmed with their quality. These Adidas gloves would probably be great (if they were $50).

I thought 1v1 only did custom gloves for Adidas. Odd for Adidas to leave out "Made in USA" to justify the price though anyway but it partially explains the crazy price tag.

edit: Yup I asked 1v1 on Instagram if this was theirs, and they confirmed that it was. The price is more understandable now considering labour and material costs in the US.

Last edited:
Their Sherdog gloves weren't made in the USA if I'm remembering correctly.

I have a pair of this style of their training glove in 16 oz, got them on eBay for a decent price. The shape of the gloves is a bit odd. I was always a bit skeptical of 1v1 as Jason kept expressing how the gloves weren't that hard to make. However, I hold judgement on the gloves as I've not actually used them.

Their Sherdog gloves weren't made in the USA if I'm remembering correctly.

I have a pair of this style of their training glove in 16 oz, got them on eBay for a decent price. The shape of the gloves is a bit odd. I was always a bit skeptical of 1v1 as Jason kept expressing how the gloves weren't that hard to make. However, I hold judgement on the gloves as I've not actually used them.

Which gloves did you get for a decent price, the ones presented on the link??

Last edited:
yeah the lace up.

Adidas-Custom-Boxing-Gloves-16oz-Winning-Cleto.jpg

the ones pictured.

I don’t know bro those look different than the new Japanese ones, they look more like the fight ones except I haven't seen that color scheme either.

The ones I posted have been there maybe a good week or so, haven’t seen them on ebay, amazon nor youtube.

9F632C98-DA2B-4850-9A40-A497C12DF8C0.jpeg

1CEBD395-A358-4633-87BE-AAD0FCF17E11.jpeg

Back