Never understood people shitting on Hendricks

not even close, I never hate him, he was sometimes annoying but that is, I never take it seriously to be honest

I thought that was a good thing lol

Not for GSP fans, the bitchiest of fanboys.

Honestly I preffer the likes of Lawler and Thompson to Hendricks as fighter but I find myself supporting him due to the shear degree of catty hate he gets.

because he blamed a lack of training partners for a loss where he got smoked, 1 day removed from praising one of his training partners for being able to mimic anything supposedly

also his fights with Lawler were 2 of the most overrated fights ever in terms of excitement. Hendricks literally put his head in Lawler's crotch for almost 5 rounds in the 2nd fight

Used to be an exciting fighter. Turned into a man who will clinch up and cuddle against the cage every chance he gets. Protests decisions he clearly lost and then whines and makes excuses about them. Displays questionable intelligence, biased reasoning, and lack of class during said protests. Ducked stricter PED testing in lead-up to GSP fight.

I thought he beat GSP and won both Lawler fights and give him credit for that first fight against Lawler where he got beat up and hung in there.

That said he's a whiner, he's a bit of a dick over the whole 'you didn't earn it' and he's got a sense of entitlement, you know?

More excuses on that guy than the Nogueira brothers combined. Never had much sympathy for him.

Hendricks woes where fans are concerned all started the moment he decided to be a sore loser against Georges St. Pierre.

Hate is far too strong a word but no one likes a whiner and he always whined about everything that didn't go his way.

His game plan was terrible for this fight. He kept slowly plodding forward flat footed getting tagged left and right. He'll be back no doubt a loss like this one may be what he needed.
And less USADA testing

Grow up kid, it's part of wrestling. Maybe you should consider another sport if this is too obscene for you. Badminton maybe, there's no contact there

A badminton injury knocked me out of sports, real talk. Ruined my right arm.

Used to be an exciting fighter. Turned into a man who will clinch up and cuddle against the cage every chance he gets. Protests decisions he clearly lost and then whines and makes excuses about them. Displays questionable intelligence, biased reasoning, and lack of class during said protests. Ducked stricter PED testing in lead-up to GSP fight.
Thats it... definitive post, tho' you left out that he can't spell big, rig or Johnny in English.

You dont understand why? As if throwing your training partners under the bus, or trying to say an opponent who just beat your ass, is a pussy because he wouldnt bite down on his mouthpiece and bang, or the endless amount of excuses after every loss, wasnt enough.

Wow... pretty accurate. Although I don't hate Hendricks, it's hard to argue with all of this.

Still, I think his fights are awesome, and I will keep watching them, even though I'm not a fan.

I'm a fan. Until GSP fight he was the most entertaining fighter on the UFC imo

Back