1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections Never Trump Republican Ana Navarro Hypocritically Self-Owns

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Jackie Blue, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

CNN political analyst Ana Navarro-Cárdenas, last night:

If you’re mad #AmyConeyBarrett was just rammed through to replace RBG, then you better get off your duff and vote. Elections have consequences. To those who voted for Jill Stein or the pot-smoker from New Mexico, or wrote-in, “Mickey Mouse…congrats on your new SCOTUS Justice!

— Ana Navarro-Cárdenas (@ananavarro) October 27, 2020

Ana Navarro, four years ago:

Ana Navarro is a lifelong Republican, but she isn’t voting for her party’s nominee on November 8.

The CNN political commentator isn’t voting for Hillary Clinton, either. Instead, she’s planning to write-in her mother’s name on the ballot.

“I’ve got every right to vote my conscience,” she said Wednesday on “New Day.”

Indeed, Navarro did have every right to vote her conscience in 2016, just as everyone else has the right to vote their consciences every year. Those who vote third-party, or write in candidates, ought to know that their choice is extremely unlikely to win, and the overwhelming majority of those who choose those options know that. Third-party or write-in voters conclude that neither major party candidate has earned their vote, choose to cast a ballot for the longest of longshots or even a fictional character, and let the chips fall where they may.

It is hard to see much of a political distinction between voting for Mickey Mouse and voting for Ana Navarro’s mom.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/ana-navarro-gets-mad-at-those-who-voted-for-mickey-mouse/

{<jordan}

The sad part is that Biden is going to listen to clowns like this if/when he gets into office...

But I'm just going to laugh for now... :)

2. Yehudim Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Double

3. Yehudim Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You can call it a self-own, other people will call it acknowledging and learning from your past mistakes.

Kandyland likes this.
  4. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Thanks, Navarro?

MusterX likes this.
  5. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

She tried to pull a fast one and lashed out at others for doing the same thing she did without owning up to doing the same thing. So in this case, no. ;)

6. Headkicktoleg Banned Banned

If she's right leaning wouldn't she like ACB?

7. IndyCovaHart Steel Belt

She’s a Republican?

brother mouzone likes this.
  8. Kandyland Banned Banned

She's hot.

Fight me

9. MMAisGod Ya keep pushing or ya quit. That simple.

Nah, because "acknowledging and learning from your past mistakes" requires just that, acknowledging it. Instead, she went all High Ground on something she herself did an oh-so-recent 4 years ago so proudly. This nonsense happens too often nowadays and remains relatively unchecked.

10. Culombo Brown Belt

[​IMG]

you MUST be thinking of someone else

Kandyland, Paradigm and MusterX like this.
  11. ImmigrantMentality Banned Banned

She used to be, I don't really see how she is now. She doesn't hold any political office, she's just a political commentator now who has been voting Democrat the last 4 years. I think she still likes to refer to herself as a Republican or conservative when she bashes Trump so she can pretend like it makes her opinion more valuable and get invited back on to cnn

12. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid

[​IMG]

Kandyland, Paradigm and MusterX like this.
  13. MusterX Titanium Belt

[​IMG]

Paradigm likes this.
  14. Couch Ninja The Duster King

Heey, thanks for the Jimmy Dore upload! I listen every time he is LIve. One of the best places to get accurate information about what is going on. Thanx @Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue likes this.
  15. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

Notice, she didn't actually criticize the nomination, but she used it to virtue signal to the establishment against people who voted 3rd party or a write-in candidate, even though she did the same thing in 2016. Secretly, I'm sure she's pleased about it. She likes Biden over Trump mainly because Biden is center-right himself and they serve a lot of the same special interests. But she likes having conservatives on the Court and Republicans in Congress. She'd support Trump over Bernie, though.

brother mouzone likes this.
  16. brother mouzone Green Belt

That is without even pointing out that her 'past mistake' wasn't that correct. By calling it a past mistake we are allowing this narrative of voting for the lesser of two evils to win.

Politicians have to earn our votes. They aren't owed.