Never seen a guy so happy to lose

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What a waste of a fight, coming out not giving a shit. Conor should of fought an actual contender.

He almost looked like a guy who is going to get paid an undisclosed amount of money in cash in the coming days, to lose

Cowboy barely trained

Easiest money he's ever made in his life

It was so obvious and while the fight wasn't fixed, Cowboy was always losing this fight

tumblr_nkgw90hPLx1s1vzkoo1_500.gifv

dana rewarded cerrone with this payday. everyone knew he had no chance.

It's Cowboy, only time he's upset is when the stoppage is "iffy" win or lose.

Also this was wholesome as fuck.

I really hope the next match up will be exciting one, this one sucked, the outcome of this tune-up fight was so predictable.

I don’t want to see the khabib rematch really. But nobody’s gonna say no to the Purple Goof I’m afraid.

Why are people surprised? Cowboy was an easy fight for Conor ever since. Like if you knew how to analyze fights he was a super easy fight for Conor

Nobody:

Literally NOBODY:

Cerrone: I agree to fight Conor.

I almost hate the fact that Cerrone is so open and available to accepting fights. Thats the only retarded thing about this entire situation. Easy bait for the UFC and Conor.

He almost looked like a guy who is going to get paid an undisclosed amount of money in cash in the coming days, to lose
All of that for taking a beating for 30 seconds of his life. It's like he was confused why Herb Dean was letting it go when he was begging him to stop it earlier.

Well, once again Sonnen is way the fck off.

Someone post rampage lost to fedor to correct TS please

I’d be happy too if I got paid that much to get a black eye on live TV. He’s fine, he can crush someone in 4 months and fans still love him

One of the things I am already teaching my son, at age 5, is to never be happy after losing. Losing happens; learn from it. Never be happy after a loss. Never be resigned. Never smile about a loss.

The reason Donald Cerrone will never be, and has never been a champion in the UFC is because he doesn't have a champion's mindset.

I dislike McGregor, mostly because of his blatant racism and abhorrent behaviour outside of the octagon, but did you see him smile after a loss?

Dana to Cerrone. You’ll make him look good... understood?!

giphy.gif

Back