Never let a woman fart in front of you, especially your lady

who the hell says backdoor ir
Farting in front of girls is a bad idea because it gives them an excuse to not put their tongue down there.

afd.jpg_large
forehead needs an outline

I can't really link it, but I assure your it's not hard to find. Also not horribly graphic.

Just chicks farting on cakes. Some real farts, other farts are edited in.
The real question is how did you find it?

when we are high AF and laying in bed at night and she farts, we laugh so much sometimes she starts crying. Not letting her fart in front of me would decrease my happinbess level over 9000 points. farting is hilarious

Finally got my wife trained not to fart. They are all silent but extremely deadly.

It happens - if you can't handle that then might as well just go live in a cave stick your head between your legs and smell your farts.

If a couple wishes to keep any passion and regular sex in marriage for a longer time,that "grow up" mentality is the worst approach. Avoiding such things as farting and if possible having separate bathrooms,etc... are very important. Act as mature as you wish but your wife farting next to you or letting her leg hair grow, it affects your perception significantly and you have no control over that. Passion and attraction is a very delicate thing,especially for men and in a marriage and its not compatible with come as you are. Maturity,being evolved,accepting the partner as they are, being spiritual even doesnt go with mad sex and havin still the hots fór her after years. Cant have it both ways.

Girls fart you pin dicked loser, you will be alone forever

TS couldn't pull a hot piece of ass to save his life.

I'm sure he's already accepted the fact that he will be alone forever.

I used to date this freaky slut.

when she was around me enough to feel comfortable i guess she farted. fucking disgusting.

I was like that shit is gross. she said well if you dont like it then dont have me around. it was the last time she was over.

Ive had girlfriends accidently do that shit but no if youre doing it on purpose we have a problem

Its funny that girl liked it in the ass too, like had me pound that shit like no one else i ever dated

Don't be such a pussy. There's some fine ass women in this world that I'd happily suck the farts right out of, including my wife. Haven't, but I would.

i always farted in front of whatever girl i was with, i remember when i was like 19 my girlfriend finally farted in front of me, and i got mad at her, and she cried because she had apparently been building herself up to it for weeks since i always fart in front of her. she finally felt safe and trusting enough with me to finally do it and i yelled at her

dont regret it though, only im allowed to fart

That is a dominant dick move. Good on you.

Laugh all you want I'm not the one who tells his gf she is disgusting for doing one of the most normal things the human body does.
You're gross.

Probably like your girls hairy legs n arm pits too.

Yeah I agree its disgusting, my partner hass farted twice in front of me in 10+ years (both times she was asleep) i let her know about it in the morning

Women have the same digestive system as men do. The average person farts 14 times a day.

I say men and women should go to all reasonable lengths to not to it in front of anybody, including their partners. If it accidentally happens though, absolutely not a big deal.

Double standard stuff here is silliness. Yeah, I fart in front of her, but she better not in front of me. Why do you believe it's okay for men to fart and be somewhat proud of it?

Back