Never Forget (A Reminder)

We'll see
So you're weighing your mind up about whether you'll be gay or not. Good for you bud.
tumblr_mt36isEJTd1rlizcwo1_400.gif

to a NECK CRANK
Listen to this Sher-nerd. Probably some manlet who thinks because he watches UFC he knows Jiujitsu. Go to your local gym, tell one of the purple belts that you think neck cranks are for pussies & that they don't work, even if they did it as hard as they can. Then let them put you in one. Then post the pictures of the x-ray you get on your jaw.

Don't forget Danus got concussion. Couldn't land a single shot on khabib and tried to grapple him during a brawl lmao

Did I trigger you?
You’ve been triggered since December 12, 2015 which is more than 4 years now you weasel. Your boy Aldo got humiliated and your fanboy confidence is so shot you’re hoping for other fighters to serve some kind of justice.

Don’t try to stir shit, each McGregor hating thread you make just reminds people on here how much of a sore loser you are

As an unbiased Conor fan, it was the most humiliating moment for any fighter in the sports history. He needs to win a legit fight first against a high tier fighter for any real recognition.

Conny fanbois got knocked out outside too.
SHerdog was Conor fanbois free till two days ago. They were too embarassed to show their asses around here.

Conny fanbois got knocked out outside too.
SHerdog was Conor fanbois free till two days ago. They were too embarassed to show their asses around here.

Conor will tap again and they will vanish like ghosts.

are you retarded. they are allegation. I allege you to be a homosexual. Does that make it true.

If The Legendary Scarface is homosexual and he supports Khabib then he is backing the wrong horse. Khabib and his clan would treat him like a second-class citizen due to his sexual preference.

Yea Conor lost to Khabib! We had all forgotten! Even more impressive was the fact that Khabib and his crew are too thin skinned to take some pre-fight roughness that they have to resort to sucker punching Conor and his people when they weren't expecting it. Shit's common amongst his people. War Khabib!

Let us be honest... OP is just hoping it is going to be a religion hating thread.

I guess I can start...

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites in history.

Prove me wrong.

Conor is a 13 second man or... 1 pump man.

Yea Conor lost to Khabib! We had all forgotten! Even more impressive was the fact that Khabib and his crew are too thin skinned to take some pre-fight roughness that they have to resort to sucker punching Conor and his people when they weren't expecting it. Shit's common amongst his people. War Khabib!

lol at thin skinned. Apparently Khabib should be fine with Conor throwing a dolly at a bus he was on with his co workers. No big deal. gtfo

Back