NEVER Drink When You Stressed

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a rule I have always followed. Drinking when mad or sad or stressed will never turn out good. It just dont help. So I only drink when I am Happy, Restful, and shit.

Cheers

GPnRO4I.jpg

I only ever drink if I want to go to bed early. It also helps me empty my balls, can't seem to explain why though.

There’s a ghost in the upper right of your picture.

It is a rule I have always followed. Drinking when mad or sad or stressed will never turn out good. It just dont help. So I only drink when I am Happy, Restful, and shit.

Cheers

GPnRO4I.jpg
Good choice of Scotch.

definitely don't waste that scotch and cigar on a bad mood. but i've got jim beam....

Use a pen vape man. THC oil is better for it than using nugs

Samesies. Only drink and smoke greens when I’m in a good mood and all my work is done for the week (and it’s been a successful week)

definitely don't waste that scotch and cigar on a bad mood. but i've got jim beam....

Jim Beam is a great angry drink because it tastes so bad that it feels like you accomplished something every time you take a drink and keep it down.

When i drink alone i prefer to be by myself.

Check this out. I cleaned out the back of my liquor cabinet and forgot i had this many samples.

6Pui2t6.jpg
Judging from this picture, you never get mad? Maybe you're never mad, sad or stressed because you're drunk all the time? Just a thought.

If I drink when I'm stressed it will take the edge off for the moment, but the comedown kicks my anxiety into overdrive. As I get older the aftereffects of alcohol are becoming simply less tolerable.

Judging from this picture, you never get mad? Maybe you're never mad, sad or stressed because you're drunk all the time? Just a thought.

I hardy get mad. I normally pretty chill but i dont drink alot. Some of these are 5-8yrs old. I used put a sample of every new bottle I opened into a 2oz bottle so I can go back and taste what the bottle was like when I just got it. Air in the bottle will change the taste. so its a good way to compare tastes and remember if a bottle was good enough to buy again or not.

But I have drunken many of bottle in my lifetime.

I hardy get mad. I normally pretty chill but i dont drink alot. Some of these are 5-8yrs old. I used put a sample of every new bottle I opened into a 2oz bottle so I can go back and taste what the bottle was like when I just got it. Air in the bottle will change the taste. so its a good way to compare tastes and remember if a bottle was good enough to buy again or not.

But I have drunken many of bottle in my lifetime.
How do you stay so chilled all the time? When I was young people used to tell me that me being laid back was the thing they liked most about me.

Now people say that they tip toe around me for fear of setting me off. I would love to blame this on my time in the army, or my divorce but the truth is I really don't know when the switch happened and what caused it.

How do you stay so chilled all the time? When I was young people used to tell me that me being laid back was the thing they liked most about me.

Now people say that they tip toe around me for fear of setting me off. I would love to blame this on my time in the army, or my divorce but the truth is I really don't know when the switch happened and what caused it.

Right now I been doing little things around the house to make myself feel good. I patched the roof, put in a new mircowave and redecorated the upstairs loft today. And today was so peaxeful. I got the day off from work and instead of sleeping or playing games or doing some useless shit, i painted the upstairs and painted the furniture to blend better with the new color and hung up some new curtains and etc.. and it been on of the best day I have had in awhile. Wife was at work and kids were at school and I got to just work with the radio on 11 and forget about everything by just doing what I wanted.

I remember some comic (I think) on Howard Stern was saying how you should only drink or do any drugs when you're happy- never ever when you're sad or depressed as it will mess you up way worse.

Something to that effect.

Back