Never Bought JDS Nice Guy Crap

I have disliked JDS from the moment I saw his cocky whipping he done before his fight with Cro Cop (copied Tito's whipping action before a fight starts). But that doesn't take anything away from the fact that he is an excellent fighter

i like JDS, but he's sounding stupid lately, trying to be cocky and etc...

he should stop hangin' with Anderson that much :p

You can't judge someone from their public persona. Besides, like everyone else there are many sides to our personalities. As in any relationship, you may gel with the person or may not. Circumstances, values, and timing have a lot lot to do with it. With that said, I'm not so sure if I buy into the nice-guy persona. In this business, it's hard to live up to that perception. I prefer Cain's persona. I noticed when asked questions about his Mexican heritage etc., he tended to be vague, so he didn't make it all about his "Mexican" heritage. Coming from a Collegiate Wrestling background myself, Cain seems to "status quo" for the image, while showing some class and tactfulness in his answers to pre-fight interviews.

Junior is, indeed, a nice person but like I've said it before here.. his whole 'super nice guy' image that a lot of people support is just way too exaggerated.

No doubt he's nice to fans, has a good personality and gets a long generally with media and journalists too but I'm sure that, if other fighters would have said some of the things he's said in the past about certain opponents, events and so on, they wouldn't have received the same 'treatment' or reception than Cigano (just because it's him, the 'super nice guy').

The number one injury in Mixed Martial Arts is fans hurt feelings.

And once again TS you shall be disappointed by him smashing Cain. Nice try though..trololololo

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll but I honestly never could respect JDS for some reason. I always respected him as a fighter and an athlete but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Always putting his fist into people's faces at weigh ins, calling Frank Mir a person who gives up, even Mir is known for rebounding from a career ending injury, and disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue. I honestly think he needs an ass whipping to set him straight.

I think your a bad judge of charachter in this case. PED abusers deserve to get it and he only said that Mir gave up in certain fights and Mir agreed. He said at one point he didnt have the heart to fight, thats what JDS was talking about, Mir agreed with him.

And I think you can find a lot worse to pick on the sticking fists in someones face at the weigh ins.

Good for you TS. I don't buy any celebrity's "nice guy crap" but at least classy ones like JDS put forth the effort to pretend. Thats how society works.

That JDS guy is so horrendous. I can't believe he said Mir folds or that he points in the middle of the octogon at his opponents <___<. Obviously, I'm being sarcastic.

And once again TS you shall be disappointed by him smashing Cain. Nice try though..trololololo

the-trollface-its-haunting-you.jpg

Back