Never Bought JDS Nice Guy Crap

He gave his coaches challenge winning purse to Brocks team and coaches. Enough said.

Yeah, wasn't it JDS who kept saying Mir "wasn't a man", to Nog?

You mean the lady in blue? If so, then that's not his wife. She's his manager.

29x6us5.jpg

I'd let her manage my penis.

:eek:

Anyways

Mir ripped Nog's arm off(JDS's good friend)

Reem talked a bunch of shit about JDS.

Get over it.

reem talked shit? never heard shittalk of reem, just of jds. reem will make him pay or that, so dont worry.

I still buy into the theory that JDS does that at the weigh-ins to measure range before the fight. He figures out exactly how close he needs to be to land a decent hook. The comments about Reem and Mir were more or less true, can't fault the man for making true statements. Rewatch their fight, it's free everywhere. By the second round, Mir could not look less interested in fighting any longer. When the fight was stopped, he wasn't out of it; he was just tired of being hit by junior and had resigned to the fact he would never get it to the ground.

I don't care if you are a fan of a cheater

war jds

Jds might be the nicest guy ever. He learned English so that people like you can understand him.

He's trying to sell fights bro

Junior seems like a genuinely nice guy. I have had the pleasure of meeting around 30 or so MMA fighters/personalities and him and Pat Barry are far and away the nicest. JDS truly appreciates his fans and takes time to show it.

When we met him at an autograph signing he was very friendly and very happy to sign autographs and take pictures. I know this sounds like such an easy thing but 2 people away sat Matt Hughes who was so standoffish and was visibly irritated and did not want to be there. He refused to even shake hands and would not even answer simple questions.

The second time I met JDS his English had greatly improved and he was even more fan friendly and eager to interact with fans.

You're reaching TS. I'm a big fan of the Reem but he did test positive and he also said JDS was scared of him, so you can't be too surprised to hear JDS say something about him.

As for Mir he has been historically a front runner with a couple of exceptions (Brock 1, Nog 2).

I know, its just so offensive.. I just can't take it anymore...
ha ha. Wussy ass fans.

Lol I think many of MMA's fans would have more fun watching ABC Family, Nickolodeon, or the Disney Channel. This is a bloodsport. Many MMA fans remind me of the people who watch shows like Spartacus or Game of Thrones, then complain about the nudity, violence, and cursing. Just stop watching it if its too much for you.

Lol I think many of MMA's fans would have more fun watching ABC Family, Nickolodeon, or the Disney Channel. This is a bloodsport. Many MMA fans remind me of the people who watch shows like Spartacus or Game of Thrones, then complain about the nudity, violence, and cursing. Just stop watching it if its too much for you.

Its amazing people can watch this sport but get defensive when someone calls it violent. Or even say it's not supposed to be violent.

I don't get it. Its a fight. What did they expect?

I just call them the reality show people.

Are you also upset when anderson Silva shove his shoulders against Chaels Face? If you ask me I am not.

I've never heard a single credible first person account of JDS being anything other than a good guy. He's a fucking fighter, for Christ's sake. He gets jacked staring down the guy he's about to beat the shit out of. He gets pissed when someone tries to cheat him out of his title and then costs him more money than most of us make in ten years. He's loyal to his teammates and friends. As someone said above, get used to him. JDS ain't going away anytime soon.

Back