Never Bought JDS Nice Guy Crap

I had to go online and research if that was actually JDS's wife. I was like :eek: when i found out that's really his wife. I don't want to be disrespectful so i won't say anything else.

They showed her again at an event, can't remember which one and she looked nothing like that any more. She was actually attractive. No idea what was going on in that picture.

You dont like him because he puts his fist near his opponents' faces during the staredown?

So stupid. Just as stupid as the Jones doesnt stare at his opponents critique that the dummies like to use to criticize him.

Its just a pose for god's sake. Get over it.

Overeem disrespected Junior by trying to cheat. He talked nothing but truth about him and Mir.

Ding ding ding.

Overeem cheated with the intention of taking his title away from him.

He said he'd make Mir quit in the 2nd Round and he did.

Ding ding ding.

Overeem cheated with the intention of taking his title away from him.

He said he'd make Mir quit in the 2nd Round and he did.

everytime I see your AV I have to stop scrolling and look at it for a while.

amazing picutre, where did you get it?

and oh yeah TS is obviously a bitch ass ho

They showed her again at an event, can't remember which one and she looked nothing like that any more. She was actually attractive. No idea what was going on in that picture.

Yeah, i seen a few pictures where she looked attractive. Can't believe it was her! That is just a terrrible pic of her. Terrible

everytime I see your AV I have to stop scrolling and look at it for a while.

amazing picutre, where did you get it?

and oh yeah TS is obviously a bitch ass ho

Thank you, I'm quite fond of it as well.

I made it by cropping this photo:
mma_carwin_dossantos1x_576.jpg

Edit - Just thought I'd mention that, for the record, I don't care if JDS is a nice guy or a total asshole, I like watching him fight people.

You mean the lady in blue? If so, then that's not his wife. She's his manager.

29x6us5.jpg

Here is JDS' wife on the left in black, and his manager is on the right:

33clxcx.jpg

Well, I think you can do both, I think on TUF he was a nice guy and I don't think he was faking it.

disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue.

Fuck off

I read this in Bisping's voice

When I was a kid I went to that toy store that he used to work at and when I asked him to fix my toy truck he just smashed it and laughed at me. True story.

TS says he never respected JDS, then in the next sentence says he respects him. Clearly a genius at work here.

JDS doesn't seem fake to me.

He seems to speak his mind but has enough respect for his competition to reserve the bashing only for those fighters that talk trash about him first, or blatantly fail a drug test etc.

Frank Mir is one of the most outspoken fighters in the industry and has always been a very arrogant fighter. Frank's talent aside, he has opened himself up to criticism through his own comments and trash talk over the years. No fighter that self promotes and trash talks his competition should get a free pass from being criticized by others.

I also try not to take every conversation from a fighter out of context in order to form my opinions regarding them. I also try to remember that when English is not their first language that the order of the words are not always the order of the language and meaning.

When JDS was on TUF I believe we saw the genuine guy and fighter. He in no way offended me while on the show in front of the cameras nor has he offended me in response to the comments of his challengers.

JDS has a good heart and seems like a really cool dude but his disposition can change drastically if he feels like he or his friends are being disrespected. Keep in mind that respect is a huge thing to Brazilians and they value it very highly. I can understand what the TS means because sometimes it seems like Junior crosses a line with what he says, though it's clearly just his inability to mask his emotions.

With Frank Mir he obviously had something against him after Nog got his arm snapped, and with Overeem there was a knee-jerk reaction to Alistair calling him scared. JDS isn't stoic a la GSP and lashes out when he's emotional.

When I was a kid I went to that toy store that he used to work at and when I asked him to fix my toy truck he just smashed it and laughed at me. True story.

Your truck was terrible

Well if he's putting his fist up into peoples faces at weigh ins he cant possibly be a nice guy...

I know, its just so offensive.. I just can't take it anymore...
ha ha. Wussy ass fans.

Back