Never Bought JDS Nice Guy Crap

He is not a nice guy. Most of the guys in the UFC who barely speak English are only taught what to say. They CANT speak their mind. In his homeland, JDS called Frank Mir a women for giving up after getting punched or something. He insulted California by spamming his flag at them with a mean mug after he KO'd Cain. Says he hates Overeem behind the scene. Anderson apparently is cocky as fuck backstage according to Dana.

Not only does he put his fist in their face and actually smashes their face with his fist during the fight....such a jerk

:eek:

Anyways

Mir ripped Nog's arm off(JDS's good friend)

Reem talked a bunch of shit about JDS.

Get over it.

if someone is talking shit about other fighters, its jds, especially now, when he mastered his English

JDS put his fist up during a stare down?

What a low life scum thing to do. BAN HIM DANA!

I've never understood this "fighter X said this about fighter Y so I cant respect him anymore". Does anybody really care about fighters personalities? This isn't a reality show, its fighting. Who cares what one fighter says to another, if he's a good fighter and entertaining what's not to like?

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll but I honestly never could respect JDS for some reason. I always respected him as a fighter and an athlete but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Always putting his fist into people's faces at weigh ins, calling Frank Mir a person who gives up, even Mir is known for rebounding from a career ending injury, and disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue. I honestly think he needs an ass whipping to set him straight.

Apparently this image of JDS . . .

jds-2.gif

. . . put the fear into TS.

Totally understandable

he's a bit immature, but he seems like a genuinely humble and kind person

didnt he say he could knock out a Klitschko is a boxing match?

that was good for a lol

This is a sport where grown men literally beat the shit out of each other.

Who gives a shit about personality's? Is TS gonna fuck JDS? Cmon man.....

Almost everyone in the UFC puts their fist in their opponent's face during staredowns.

And some of you are too sensitive. JDS is a nice guy. The fact that he's said some disrespectful things here and there doesn't speak for his whole personality, some of the nicest people in the world can be assholes at times.

I consider myself a very nice person, but I've done some things in the past that make me want to go back in time and literally kick my own ass for doing them.

No one can be completely nice 100% of the time, it's just not natural.

Okay Cain, we get it.

You got your rematch.

TS is jealous cause he cant come home to this knockout at the end of the day

abi8ua.jpg

TS is jealous cause he cant come home to this knockout at the end of the day

abi8ua.jpg

I had to go online and research if that was actually JDS's wife. I was like :eek: when i found out that's really his wife. I don't want to be disrespectful so i won't say anything else.

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll but I honestly never could respect JDS for some reason. I always respected him as a fighter and an athlete but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Always putting his fist into people's faces at weigh ins,

He's a tough guy, and that's what he does to intimidate his opponent. He is a nice guy - not Fedor-nice but still a nice guy.

calling Frank Mir a person who gives up, even Mir is known for rebounding from a career ending injury,

Mir is tough to be able to rebound from that motorcycle accident, but I think JDS was referring to Mir giving up fighting inside the octagon, not outside of it, and it's true.

and disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue. I honestly think he needs an ass whipping to set him straight.

JDS had good reasons to say what he did. He spoke his mind. He didn't said anything that was untrue to disrespect Overeem.

Jesus I thought JDS was the one guy we all liked....

Every fan that has met him said he took the time to talk to them and was very down to earth.

So yeah fuck off

Back