Never Bought JDS Nice Guy Crap

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll but I honestly never could respect JDS for some reason. I always respected him as a fighter and an athlete but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Always putting his fist into people's faces at weigh ins, calling Frank Mir a person who gives up, even Mir is known for rebounding from a career ending injury, and disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue. I honestly think he needs an ass whipping to set him straight.

I am not really a JDS fan though, I think he is a bit annoying but he is legit.

I didnt like his comment about Mir not being a man, and then trying to make an excuse about why he said it. Just be upfront about it and call a spade a spade and his incessant banter about Overreem and his failed drug tests, and how he is not a real fighter because of his failed test is a bit much.

But all in all it is what it is.

This is why I like Jones, he will say shit and just fuck with it and keep it moving without trying to make an excuse about why he said some foul shit.

The fist? Who cares? Mir does tend to fold when he gets hit. And I dare one person to not be pissed off when someone like reem costs you thousands and thousands of dollars in ppv buys.

You nailed it.

The UFC...Ultimate Friendly Championship.....wait...

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll

Trollface.gif

Why do people on Sherdog keep thinking a guy has to be a perfect angel in order to be a nice guy. Reality is that even the nicest guy you know can be a jerk sometimes when pushed. Seriously, there is a difference between being a genuine nice guy and a pushover.

I don't want this to sound like an attempt to troll but I honestly never could respect JDS for some reason. I always respected him as a fighter and an athlete but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Always putting his fist into people's faces at weigh ins, calling Frank Mir a person who gives up, even Mir is known for rebounding from a career ending injury, and disrespecting Alistair Overeem after the drug test issue. I honestly think he needs an ass whipping to set him straight.

LOL you on your period or just very sensitive? Putting a fist on someone who your going to fight the next days face in the weigh ins is not disrespectful (esp considering that fist is going to be on the guys face the next day anyways).

As far as the Overeem issue the guy was blatantly cheating and avoiding drug test and then failed a test which cancelled the fight that Junior was preparing for. Hell if I was in Juniors shoes I'd be pissed off as well.

Junior is a nice guy but his not Jesus (He hits people for a living)

Overeem disrespected Junior by trying to cheat. He talked nothing but truth about him and Mir.

Back