Never been more sure that Holloway will school Illia

Ilia will be the first to put max out cold. If I’m wrong, you can quote me and laugh about it.
I think I’d bet against Max, just so that I can be either disappointed but a little richer, or poor, but glad nevertheless. I’d feel dumb in any case, and stupidity is the true key of happiness. Life’s been great lately.

Holloway is a better striker than Ilia.. like clearly... Holloway has never been dropped he has the chin... the question comes on if he can stop the grappling... Ilia is a better wrestler than people think... but does he have it in him to fight 25 minutes like Belal, Valentina, or Merab? Idk I have never seen him try..

And oddly the only guy who beat max by wrestling like that is Conor...
Volk out struck Max convincingly
Ilia out struck Volk, putting him to sleep

Is Max the better striker???

I'd favour Topura somewhat without really being that sure but a lot of whats been posted on Sherdog recently I get the feeing a lot of Max fans are going to vanish forever if he loses rather than face threads like this being revived.

Alex made Max look extremely slow, wonder if that will be the case with Toppy

I don’t know man. Max looked great against Justin but Topuria is younger, faster and has lots of momentum going on. Could even say that he hits much harder.

Also, I think Max body isn’t taking a cut to 145 that well. Dude should drink dat der celltech and stay at 155.

Sure, Topuria is basically a younger Volk with knockout power… a terrible matchup for Max.
Except not really, Topuria is a boxer wrestler with good submissions, Volk is more of an allround mixed martial artist. Volk kicks, Topuria hardly does

Except not really, Topuria is a boxer wrestler with good submissions, Volk is more of an allround mixed martial artist. Volk kicks, Topuria hardly does
Sure, and Topuria grapples while Volk hardly does.

Not saying they're exactly the same style, but they're both primarily strikers with a similar build.

the more i think about it the more it looks evident to me that Max's best skill is his chin.
everyone else'd have AT LEAST changed style at some point.

I don't know what to make of this fight. Max is Max but Topuria looks fucking unstoppable with his boxing.

Since @koa pomaikai is so sure, he's going to make a lot of money by betting on the underdog Holloway here, right? And he's going to post that betting slip so we all know how serious he is.

If TS doesn't post a betting slip, please ban him.

Back