Nevada deputy attorney general reviewing whether or not Jon Jones lied at hearing

meh, it wont result in anything

DC didn't lie. This fight did send Jon into a tail spin.

Good reference.

Mgr5QNk.jpg

Sherdog got that coming... Do you remember that thread that the title was somehting like: JBJ LIED UNDER OATH or something
Dude made the thread one week ago.

Jones' fanboys said nothing would come of it, so this is nothing to be concerned about.
I hope you realize that many posters on this forum know more about law than a simple deputy attorney general.

what reason did Jones have for lying about Nike?

Jon Jones is headed for a tiger Woods type of fall. Popped for coke, hiding under the cage to avoid a test, and lying under oath. Next we will hear about some skank he knocked up
Believe it or not, Jones has already been there and done that exact thing.

I hope you realize that many posters on this forum know more about law than a simple deputy attorney general.

I do, that thread is 10 days old, unfortunately the best p4p mod (Shonuf) deleted it.

- Current investigation pending for perjury (not in a court of law, however).

- Potential punishment in order for testing positive for cocaine, despite being OOC.

- Potential punishment for possible PED use, assuming the NSAC goes through with CIR testing as the public pressure piles on.

Nice. I doubt Jon will be in much trouble if any. He's just that lucky and currently the UFC's second largest draw next to Anderson.

Jon Jones went from the White House to the Out House in less than a week.......Imagine going from winning a career defining fight against DC, too getting popped for dope, possible PED infraction,rehab, and now is under investigation. That's one fucked up week.

Back