Elections Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Organizer as "Voter Protection Director"

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It reached the timelines and Twitter feeds of many voters Sunday that the Nevada State Democratic Party hired a former Pete Buttigieg campaign staffer as its new Voter Protection Director.

Less than two weeks out from the Nevada Caucus and less than a week after the disastrous Iowa Caucus, it was revealed that Emily Goldman, identified as a former staffer of the Pete Buttigieg campaign in multiple screenshots of her social media profiles, had been hired by the state party.

After Iowa and the incredibly tight race there between Senator Bernie Sanders and the South Bend Mayor where Buttigieg has been tentatively announced as the victor though Sanders won the popular vote, much of the attention has turned to New Hampshire, the nation’s first primary, and especially Nevada, the second caucus leading to the Democratic nomination.

Among concerns about a disaster like the one in Iowa, some Nevadans are now worried about this recent hire and what it means for impartiality in the voting results.

Many Twitter users, mostly clear supporters of Sanders, expressed their disapproval of the state party’s choice, saying that it is a clear conflict of interest.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/vote...vada-democratic-party-hires-buttigieg-staffer

I really don't like the looks of this, even if she doesn't really have the power to swing the primary. Especially after the disaster in Iowa where they used a faulty app designed by Buttigieg and Hillary supporters to screw Bernie.

Bernie got more votes.
Pete got more delegates.

Will the Democratic Party still be anti electoral college as the year progresses?

It reached the timelines and Twitter feeds of many voters Sunday that the Nevada State Democratic Party hired a former Pete Buttigieg campaign staffer as its new Voter Protection Director.

Less than two weeks out from the Nevada Caucus and less than a week after the disastrous Iowa Caucus, it was revealed that Emily Goldman, identified as a former staffer of the Pete Buttigieg campaign in multiple screenshots of her social media profiles, had been hired by the state party.

After Iowa and the incredibly tight race there between Senator Bernie Sanders and the South Bend Mayor where Buttigieg has been tentatively announced as the victor though Sanders won the popular vote, much of the attention has turned to New Hampshire, the nation’s first primary, and especially Nevada, the second caucus leading to the Democratic nomination.

Among concerns about a disaster like the one in Iowa, some Nevadans are now worried about this recent hire and what it means for impartiality in the voting results.

Many Twitter users, mostly clear supporters of Sanders, expressed their disapproval of the state party’s choice, saying that it is a clear conflict of interest.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/vote...vada-democratic-party-hires-buttigieg-staffer

I really don't like the looks of this, even if she doesn't really have the power to swing the primary. Especially after the disaster in Iowa where they used a faulty app designed by Buttigieg and Hillary supporters to screw Bernie.

I hope Pete does well in Nevada and NH.

Hopefully Biden's support is way down by the time we get to SC, and Bernie runs the south.

Can't say I blame the woman for leveraging her experience to collect booty from this gig.

Are they fucking insane? After Iowa I would think there would not be a chance in hell anyone from the Booty-Judge camp would be hired for something to do with this election cycle. Seems like the people in charge of the hiring are stooges.

What could go wrong?

Pete does well in Nevada and NH. Biden's support is way down by the time we get to SC. Bernie runs the south.

ApprehensiveUnawareAvocet-size_restricted.gif

Is this abnormal?

I would think people working for the party at any level would be politically active and probably worked for a prominent member of the party at some point.

It's interesting how the conspiracy theory about Pete/Bernie in Iowa has now primed people to perceive every coincidence as further hard proof of the conspiracy. I say interesting, but incredibly common and predictable. Fact is you don't have a clue if it means anything or not. The fact you're even paying attention to it is a perceptual bias meant to validate the existing belief.

Is this abnormal?

I would think people working for the party at any level would be politically active and probably worked for a prominent member of the party at some point.

It would probably be difficult to find someone with no connection to at least one of the candidates to fill the spot. This is the problem with CTs. Once you get them out there, confirmation bias rots your brain. Sanders' campaign manager even tried to calm his idiot fans down on this one.

It's interesting how the conspiracy theory about Pete/Bernie in Iowa has now primed people to perceive every coincidence as further hard proof of the conspiracy. I say interesting, but incredibly common and predictable. Fact is you don't have a clue if it means anything or not. The fact you're even paying attention to it is a perceptual bias meant to validate the existing belief.

Yeah, posted before I saw this.

Watching the Dem party split up and eat each other is both sad (for our American Democracy) yet enjoyable given the last couple years

Ahhh....c'est la vie

Back