Opinion Netflix's Series About Colin Kaepernick Looks Like Absolute Trash

Lol, imagine watching this.

{<jordan}
You'll watch. You all will.
I wont. I dont even know what he did. Last time I saw him was in a Super Bowl where the power went out against the Ravens. Havent seen him since. Heard he sat down during an anthem and apparently made a sock out of pork or some shit.

Thank you for making us aware brother. I shall now be consumed with not watching and hating this piece of film.

Which Netflix series aren't trash? Soecifically
Stranger Things
Ozark
House of Cards
Last Chance U
Flint Town
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
The Family
The Devil Next Door
Kidnapped in Plain Sight
Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer
Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami
Murder Among the Mormons
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel
Immigration Nation
Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer
Fear City: New York vs The Mafia
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
The Pharmacist

Bonus (these are ones that are continuations or co-productions and crap like that):

The Killing
Lilyhammmer
Arrested Development

The thing about the whole issue I can't stop finding hilarious is the argument that the NFL is racist. I couldn't even guess as to the player demographics, but its gotta be half black at least. And the act is that they're racist at the whitest black dude in the NFL.

L to the OL

So white that he got fined for using the N word!!!

"Last week, 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was fined more than $11,000 and penalized for apparently using inappropriate language on the field. On Sunday, FoxSports offered new details on the incident.

Referees told Fox’s Jay Glazer that Kaepernick said the n-word during a skirmish with the Chicago Bears’ LaMarr Houston. Kaepernick denied any wrongdoing."

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5858104

<Deported1>

<DCWhoa>

<36>

So many racists in this thread already.. and they try to convince us we do not NEED this series.

This is why we kneel.

You kneel because you are a virtue signalling softcock weakling.

That comes from within you and is not the fault of others

Funny how the mere mention of someone that most of you claim is so "insignificant" can get so many of you so damned upset. I think some of your heads might explode if you actually took the time to watch the show.

Is that the guy from LMFAO? I'll jam "Party Rock" but I'm not watching a show about him.

i've never heard of a more "made for america only" series.
i don't think anyone in europe even knows who this guy is

I am going to play it but not watch it, just to drive the ratings up so Sherdog can get its 100th Kap thread when the sequel comes out. Plus the triggering Kap gives some people is entertaining.
Kap does not move my needle in any direction for me other than when people say he was kept out of the league. Great athlete, mediocre QB who is a headache and wanted Tom Brady money is why he is not in the league.
Kap could be making a couple million a year and still kneel if he took it down about 5 notches, wanted less money and be cool with being a backup. Smart in a way, his brand works better if he does not play. His supporters can claim he was blackballed and he stays off the field which would expose why nobody wanted him.

Nobody should be watching any Netflix series.

He doesn't really have much of a story to tell, and they stretched it out into a series?
Yeah, it never had much chance of being worthwhile. It's made for a very specific and very weird audience.

The third act focuses on how he completely ignored street violence and talks about how the real threat is cops

Dude... why are you watching this?

I am not. It was a joke about how he and his ilk pretend that black people are afraid to go outside because cops are hunting them meanwhile, they get shot all the time for sitting on their porches by other black peoples

All in all, it seems a little late to be doing this. Kap is old news, and has been exposed pretty hard as an empty vessel of an activist. Probably gonna get ratio'd worse than an Amy Schumer stand up special.

Stranger Things
Ozark
House of Cards
Last Chance U
Flint Town
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
The Family
The Devil Next Door
Kidnapped in Plain Sight
Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer
Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami
Murder Among the Mormons
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel
Immigration Nation
Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer
Fear City: New York vs The Mafia
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
The Pharmacist

Bonus (these are ones that are continuations or co-productions and crap like that):

The Killing
Lilyhammmer
Arrested Development
Mindhunter
Shot Caller
The Spy

All good three really good. Did not like the one on the Cecil Hotel...Night Stalker was a good one. Re-checked all the locks on my windows after that one.

Back