Opinion Netflix's Series About Colin Kaepernick Looks Like Absolute Trash

Can't believe this CHUD grifter is still receiving any attention at all.

I'll sum it up for you. Half white guy, raised by white family and is super privileged. Goes to the NFL after playing at UNR and does really well. Gets a bunch of hype and popularity. Then gets girlfriend who is radical activist, Colin likes pussy, turns into activist too. His QB skills begin to fall off and he is released, racism claims everywhere, even though majority of league is African American. Teams don't want media circus for average backup QB and don't sign him. Gets a Netflix documentary, the end.

No, no, no.

What you wrote is what ACTUALLY happened. The Netflix special is gonna have a whole bunch of made up shit like "Even in grade school I could feel how much the white children hated me. They called me awful names like [insert slur that wasn't even around when he was a kid / everyday use adjective that requires multiple leaps of logic to be offensive]".

It's gonna be like that High Score netflix series where they said it was about the history of video games and then they zeroed in on one gay guy who made an indie pc game in the 90's that was never released, then the rest of the series was about gay people with HIV.

I'm not really a football guy, but damn, this dude triggers lots of peeps.

The thing about the whole issue I can't stop finding hilarious is the argument that the NFL is racist. I couldn't even guess as to the player demographics, but its gotta be half black at least. And the act is that they're racist at the whitest black dude in the NFL.

L to the OL

See my reply to Fugazy below. ;)

It’s about 70% Black iirc

Share of players in the NFL in 2020, by ethnicity

Characteristic Share of players
Other 0.2%
Not disclosed/not specified 5.7%
Two or more races 9.4%
American Indian or Alaska Native 0.2%
Hawaiian or Pacific Islander 1.6%
Asian 0.1%
Hispanic or Latino 0.4%
Black or African American 57.5%
White 24.9%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1167935/racial-diversity-nfl-players/

You're not far off, especially when you include some from the "not disclosed" and "2 or more races" answers.

Seems pretty accurate. But they're racist because of Kap, lolz

See my reply to Fugazy above. ;)

Lol @ the like/dislike ratio on YT. No one likes this loser.

As the cool kids like to say:

"He got ratio'd".

The jackass can't check down receivers. The Defensive Coordinators of the NFL figured him out after a few seasons. The 49ers even hired Kurt Warner to work with him all Summer prior to kicking him to the curb. After Warner tried to teach him the skill, he still couldn't get past his first option in a consistent manner. He's a bust. All his political bullshit was divisive and that's the last thing you need on any professional sports team. Save your bullshit for off the field.

I'm a 49er fan and he fucked the team up. I don't give a shit about his racial policies. No one should.

I have no interest in Netflix trying to convince me he’s some hero.

From pig socks comparing cops
to slave catchers to praising Fidel Castro

I don’t think any rational person believes for a single second that Kaepernick is an innocent victim because that’s simply not true.

You gotta be delusional if you think a show about a half white activist that grew up with "white privilege" complaining about equal justice would be good LOL

I'm not a fan of him either, but he has raised points that the black community and minorites we're raising for years. I guess because he was famous and had a bigger platform he caused more of a ruckus.

I'll sum it up for you. Half white guy, raised by white family and is super privileged. Goes to the NFL after playing at UNR and does really well. Gets a bunch of hype and popularity. Then gets girlfriend who is radical activist, Colin likes pussy, turns into activist too. His QB skills begin to fall off and he is released, racism claims everywhere, even though majority of league is African American. Teams don't want media circus for average backup QB and don't sign him. Gets a Netflix documentary, the end.

Why do people bring up that the NFL is full of blacks so in essence there can't be racism? Pretty easy to destroy that argument.

Owners who are majority white care about money. Even if they were racist they are still going to hire whoever to have the best chance if winning.

Basketball is the perfect example because it started with only whites. Blacks weren't allowed to join them until years later. After they did, they started to destroy full white teams. The owners who were smart started to build teams with more blacks players because at the end the Owner wants to win. Winning brings more money to him. The owners who refused to draft blacks simply started to lose so they had no choice.

So other owners follow suit in other sports. Skill and merit matters at the end. That's why the NFL and NBA are what they are. Merit and skill matter.

The jackass can't check down receivers. The Defensive Coordinators of the NFL figured him out after a few seasons. The 49ers even hired Kurt Warner to work with him all Summer prior to kicking him to the curb. After Warner tried to teach him the skill, he still couldn't get past his first option in a consistent manner. He's a bust. All his political bullshit was divisive and that's the last thing you need on any professional sports team. Save your bullshit for off the field.

I'm a 49er fan and he fucked the team up. I don't give a shit about his racial policies. No one should.
He was pretty good for a while with the pass action, but, like you said, he got figured out. He scored points in garbage time after that and people who don't watch football acted like he was a God.

Why do people bring up that the NFL is full of blacks so in essence there can't be racism? Pretty easy to destroy that argument.

Owners who are majority white care about money. Even if they were racist they are still going to hire whoever to have the best chance if winning.

Basketball is the perfect example because it started with only whites. Blacks weren't allowed to join them until years later. After they did, they started to destroy full white teams. The owners who were smart started to build teams with more blacks players because at the end the Owner wants to win. Winning brings more money to him. The owners who refused to draft blacks simply started to lose so they had no choice.

So other owners follow suit in other sports. Skill and merit matters at the end. That's why the NFL and NBA are what they are. Merit and skill matter.

Agreed. I don't care about the color of their skin, just the color of their uniform.

Which Netflix series aren't trash? Soecifically
it is probably 20% good and 80 % percent trash nowadays with garbage like this coming out. amazon prime and hbo max is going to push netflix shit in. HBO max just needs a better app and it will own.

Back