Netflix will settle 15 years of Joey Chestnut vs. Takeru Kobayashi with a live hot dog-eating contest

What's to settle? Hasn't Chestnut destroyed this dude's records...annually?

Getting hosted by Netflix is huge, equivalent to the UFC Reebok's deal!
Netflix would be more like bellator in major league eating the biggest stars would not be allowed to take these contracts. Joey chesnut and Kobayashi are both kicked out of the nathans hot dog contest this is the reason they can be on Netflix.

Vegas betting odds will favor Joey to win.

Odds are Officially in!

chestnutvkobayashi_odds.png

GP5qncIXoAA4Fdk

America is the greatest country in the history of the world
Good bless Joey champion . Impossible foods much have cut a huge check for joey to risk being banned from nathans that nathans check must not be good.
306062281-480px.jpg

joey-chestnut-gty-jt-240611_1718129359884_hpMain.jpg

Joey chestnut about to be the Unified double champion of Hotdog-Eating.

I hope this delivers more than Mike Tyson vs Lennox Lewis. I remember ordering that PPV with my friends in grade 11 and it didn’t live up to the hype at all.

This is like Netflix hosting Lebron vs. Jordan in a pickup game to see who the GOAT is.

Kobayashi is way out of his prime.

You're having a moan at this person but it might not be bro.

It could be sis .

Or cis.

Or fuck knows nowadays, I find it confusing and I have trans friends. Fortunately, one doesn't care what I call her , she's good like that, she says that I've known her so long and been so supportive over the years and through stuff she doesn't give a fuck what I call her...
Your post greatly impressed me with your sophistication. I have a question for you to pontificate, being quite the gentleman.

Here's the question: Do you prefer BrattySis.com or SisLovesMe? Or another darkhorse? StepSiblingsCaught perchance?

“Through all of my years in competitive eating, Kobayashi stands out as my fiercest rival,” said Chestnut in a statement. “Competing against him pushed me to be so much better."

Hard to take any of this seriously. Guy's acting like he's an athlete.

Back