Television Netflix' Ragnarok

Finished watching the first 4 episodes! :D
source.gif

@Iroh :rolleyes: I'm loving it so far!!

Not yet, but I'll give it a try.

I also like watching shows in the original language with subtitles.
I will never watch dubbed shows on principle.

Unless they're Ghibli or the rare anime with excellent voice acting like Cowboy Bebop.

Can you imagine Apocalypto in English?

<{clintugh}>

I saw the preview, looked like a CW type teeny bopper show

It's hard for me to get into dubbed shows like this.

I like binge watching stoned.... when stoned I really dobt want to have to read everything or what a poor dub. Plenty of Amer or British shows to watch. I tried to watch Dark 3 times and end up saying fuck it .

Wasn't there an Australian show with a similar premise a few years ago?

We stayed in air Bnds (one hotel in Alesund)but they were all super nice but I can point you to some cool sights in western Norway if you’re interested.

Sure, bud. Any possibly useful info is appreciated. :)

I have no idea yet where exactly I want to go, so I will have to get some impressions about all the general areas.

I like binge watching stoned.... when stoned I really dobt want to have to read everything or what a poor dub. Plenty of Amer or British shows to watch. I tried to watch Dark 3 times and end up saying fuck it .

Stoned for me is the ideal state to read subs. I need shit to keep my attention when I'm stoned.

You finished it all now or not yet?
Heading home from work now ''-
I started a bit into episode 5 I believe so not done yet!! '- Hopefully I'll finish the show in bed tonight!!

Just finished episode 6 :)
tumblr_mvy74kyhrC1r350t5o3_250.gif

@Iroh Now we wait for season 2!!! :D

I liked it... 7.5/10. Hope we get second season. I also liked Locke & Key.

Any of the guys here seen Beforeigners? If so, how does this compare?
Beforeigners a norwegian HBO production of all things, about people from the past popping up in the current time. Its actually quite decent. Some really cool characters, and it does no take itself too seriously even tho it's like a crime-drama. Made by the same people who made Lillyhammer.

I loved the show. it was a unique take on Norse Lore. I hope this get renewed!

Just started the first ep of this Norwegian show. It looks promising. It's about teenagers finding out they are Norse gods for as far as I can tell.

I'm watching it in Norwegian with subs.

Anybody else watching or interested?
Sounds like Percy Jackson or some other Rick Riordan works like Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard

Just finished watching the 1st season. 7/10 for me, it feels like such a wasted potential, especially the whole Nordic mythology thing with Gods vs Giants. I really felt like I was watching some angst teenage school project about the climate change (not that there's anything wrong about caring for nature but the whole thing came up forced and cheap).

Great scenery and soundtrack though and that Saxa girl is absolutely beautiful.

Back