Netflix is Raising Their Prices Again

What are some good ones? The adult cartoons are good (Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons). I like The Good Doctor and Vikings. Netflix has Narcos, Ozark, Umbrella Academy, Breaking Bad (although that's an old show), TWD, Black Mirror, and lots of recent movies that I can name off the top.

Have you seen Ozark or Narcos? Could be you're just not a fan but check them out if you haven't, they're great i.m.o.

fuck all that, all you need is Funimation and VRV (has crunchy roll and hidive).
but I do have netflix until I finish copying all the dvds I want.
and i have prime because I want my amazon deliveries fast and cheap...like my women.

What are some good ones? The adult cartoons are good (Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons). I like The Good Doctor and Vikings. Netflix has Narcos, Ozark, Umbrella Academy, Breaking Bad (although that's an old show), TWD, Black Mirror, and lots of recent movies that I can name off the top.

Have you seen Ozark or Narcos? Could be you're just not a fan but check them out if you haven't, they're great i.m.o.
Ozark and Narcos (first season for me anyways) are good. Same with the Last Kingdom, etc. if they keep them all going.

I just think Hulu has better show selections because you can watch the majority of certain channels/networks like CBS/FX/AMC/NBC/Comedy Central/etc. while with Netflix, you're not going to find as much with it's rotational schedule. Netflix definitely has the better original series/movies, although I liked the first season of Future Man.

It was interesting back then. In those days, it was a sink or swim environment when it came to sales. HR these days would freak. All the management was coked out of their heads. It was like working in a dealership, and that's what most of the sales guys did when they left.

I worked for an inventory manager and sup who worked loss prevention at Kmart priviously, who at the time still allowed you to physically apprehend shoplifters.

Never once got intentionally physical, but boy did I learn how to navigate around policy, and write creative reports to "Stomp Shrink!" and reaquire our property.

Don't know if it's still a thing, but we got a bonus if our shrink percentage was below the expected loss, so for our band of yellow-shirted desperados fucking with our inventory was fucking with our money.

I worked for an inventory manager and sup who worked loss prevention at Kmart priviously, who at the time still allowed you to physically apprehend shoplifters.

Never once got intentionally physical, but boy did I learn how to navigate around policy, and write creative reports to "Stomp Shrink!" and reaquire our property.

Don't know if it's still a thing, but we got a bonus if our shrink percentage was below the expected loss, so for our band of yellow-shirted desperados fucking with our inventory was fucking with our money.

If you ever saw a video from District 77, on what not to do in an apprehension, that was me.

If you ever saw a video from District 77, on what not to do in an apprehension, that was me.

Nah, my bosses showed their greatest hits security cam videos from Kmart....epic stuff.

For us getting the merch back was key. apprehesions, court and paperwork was secondary. Scare them enough, even if you skipped the 5 steps, to cough up the merch and never come back. Claim on shrink prevention report.

It worked, only had one gun flashed at me and had a guy high on pcp run me into the wall with a cart trying to walk out with merch, still "great success!"

I already unsubscribed when they released Pedo: The Movie. They are going to keep rising their prices in small increments until it's at least $30 a month though, it's only a matter of time.

Cancelled oura last week. Only thing i watched was Brooklyn99 reruns. And thats on fxx all the time. Weve got prime but thats pretty shit too. But might aswell not pay for two shitty things.

It's still the best streaming service.

Hulu has crap besides Fargo, which is awesome.

Amazon Prime has nothing besides The Boys which just ended.

Disney only has... well, Disney (kid's stuff).

Netflix on average has better shows/movies.
Hulu has every main network show that airs the following day. That's what makes it good.

Are you guys really happy with the quality of pirated content?

I've tried it and it's an endless parade of shitty websites with tons of ads and probably malware, broken links, poor quality or buffering or freezing, or you get some shit in a different language. If you ever do find a good source then it gets taken down and it's hard to find a replacement because people don't want to post it online in case it gets taken down again. In conclusion, please pm me the new source.
You need ad and pop up blockers for streaming sites. Just google the best free ones. I cancelled my subscriptions due to pandemic/financial necessity, but considering how great streaming sites are now, I'll never go back.

Most popular movies have tons of torrent seeds too, just make sure you download from a trusted poster.

Hulu has every main network show that airs the following day. That's what makes it good.

I'm thinking about switching from Netflix to Hulu for a while for shows like this. I'm tapped out on most Netflix stuff as I've seen a lot of the good stuff already. I'll probably queue up Ozarks and maybe try F is for Family or something.

Do you actually know anyone who cancelled their netflix over it lol. Most of my outraged friends still use netflix.

I do, yes. The last time it went up my buddy swapped Netflix for Hulu with commercials.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Hulu do some crap where they'll only make like half of the episodes of a series available? I recall trying to watch a series and only seeing like episode 1, 3 and 7 or some dumb crap.

Also, too many cot damn commercials!

It's still the best streaming service.

Hulu has crap besides Fargo, which is awesome.

Amazon Prime has nothing besides The Boys which just ended.

Disney only has... well, Disney (kid's stuff).

Netflix on average has better shows/movies.
Red Oaks and Homecoming are really good on Amazon prime, I actually like a lot of their content. jmho

Netflix is the best streaming, and the price is still good, but they're very odd with money. They spend massive amounts of money on crap that no one watches and/or cancel if it's a tv show, and pass it off to the customer.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Hulu do some crap where they'll only make like half of the episodes of a series available? I recall trying to watch a series and only seeing like episode 1, 3 and 7 or some dumb crap.

Also, too many cot damn commercials!

They often have entire past seasons available at once. They do a weird thing with current seasons and their own content is released weekly or what not. I wouldn't have Hulu but I was given someone else's creds.

Back