Netflix is Raising Their Prices Again

I share my acc. With 5 people and we change up who pays so its 20 cents more for me.

I remember when working at Best Buy we were told to push Netflix memberships when it was a mail in DVD rental business and I swore it was a stupid idea....

...wish almost 20 years later I had bought stock...

Are you guys really happy with the quality of pirated content?

I've tried it and it's an endless parade of shitty websites with tons of ads and probably malware, broken links, poor quality or buffering or freezing, or you get some shit in a different language. If you ever do find a good source then it gets taken down and it's hard to find a replacement because people don't want to post it online in case it gets taken down again. In conclusion, please pm me the new source.
2 things.

1.Torrent
2.piratebay

Not that i ever used such things but some say its good.

Are you guys really happy with the quality of pirated content?

I've tried it and it's an endless parade of shitty websites with tons of ads and probably malware, broken links, poor quality or buffering or freezing, or you get some shit in a different language. If you ever do find a good source then it gets taken down and it's hard to find a replacement because people don't want to post it online in case it gets taken down again. In conclusion, please pm me the new source.
I have Hulu, Netflix and Amazon (all premium), ontop of premium cable with HBO/Showtime/Cinemax and 500 other channels....and sometimes I still need the occasional site to watch what I want. It's quality, and works fine. But I'd never internet without multiple adblocks (Adblock Plus + uBlock Origin).

It's still the best streaming service.

Hulu has crap besides Fargo, which is awesome.

Amazon Prime has nothing besides The Boys which just ended.

Disney only has... well, Disney (kid's stuff).

Netflix on average has better shows/movies.

Really? I find Netflix terrible and I want to cancel my subscription. I've only kept it until now because my parents and a house sitter use my account. I think their selection is shit.

Are the other ones even worse? I was thinking of going Amazon for a while.

Right before they get rid of the office, they pull this bullshit?

that’s some next level fuckery right there... the balls on these guys

It's still the best streaming service.

Hulu has crap besides Fargo, which is awesome.

Amazon Prime has nothing besides The Boys which just ended.

Disney only has... well, Disney (kid's stuff).

Netflix on average has better shows/movies.
Hulu has way more series than Netflix. Just about everything from Fox/FX/AMC/NBC/Adult Swim/etc. as well as tons of older shows for nostalgia. Netflix is extremely limited, and everything they push is new-age shite. Umbrella Academy might be the only half decent original they have right now, after cancelling their best show (Mindhunter).

I remember when working at Best Buy we were told to push Netflix memberships when it was a mail in DVD rental business and I swore it was a stupid idea....

...wish almost 20 years later I had bought stock...

Jesus. Blast from the past. Those huge tickets that had to be placed on the DVD player boxes. The worst thing to pitch was MSN.

Jesus. Blast from the past. Those huge tickets that had to be placed on the DVD player boxes. The worst thing to pitch was MSN.

Thankfully I didn't have to pitch much as LP, but I felt for the sales department.

Wonder how many guys who popped boners to 11-year-old girls dancing already cancelled?

Hipster shit.

I had to dump some chick because of all these cheesy hipster geek dweeb shows she watched. You would have to pay me to netflix and chill with your simple minded ass.

Really? I find Netflix terrible and I want to cancel my subscription. I've only kept it until now because my parents and a house sitter use my account. I think their selection is shit.

Are the other ones even worse? I was thinking of going Amazon for a while.

Every time I look up "Top Movies" on one of those platforms it'll show me good movies but from 10-20 years ago.

For Netflix, you get a lot of bargain bin movies too, but also a lot of good movies and shows, in my opinion.

Thankfully I didn't have to pitch much as LP, but I felt for the sales department.

It was interesting back then. In those days, it was a sink or swim environment when it came to sales. HR these days would freak. All the management was coked out of their heads. It was like working in a dealership, and that's what most of the sales guys did when they left.

Hulu has way more series than Netflix. Just about everything from Fox/FX/AMC/NBC/Adult Swim/etc. as well as tons of older shows for nostalgia. Netflix is extremely limited, and everything they push is new-age shite. Umbrella Academy might be the only half decent original they have right now, after cancelling their best show (Mindhunter).

What are some good ones? The adult cartoons are good (Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons). I like The Good Doctor and Vikings. Netflix has Narcos, Ozark, Umbrella Academy, Breaking Bad (although that's an old show), TWD, Black Mirror, and lots of recent movies that I can name off the top.

Have you seen Ozark or Narcos? Could be you're just not a fan but check them out if you haven't, they're great i.m.o.

Back