Netflix: Do you have it? Share it? Worth it?

I just saw Netflix was raiding their prices today and it got me thinking about how I've been using my old roommate's account on my laptop+TV for over 5 years now without ever paying for it.
That said, I pay for Prime (thinking of cancelling) and have literally never watched a single minute of Prime Video.

Do y'all use Netflix and care about this price increase or is it negligible cost because you share your account?

I watch Netflix quite often so I'm not the least bit worried about the price hike. Why fret about a couple of dollars? I'm also an Amazon Prime subscriber & use it quite often as well. And, for $4.99 more per month, I also get
Shudder for a plethora of exclusive horror films. I used to get Hulu as well but rarely watched anything on it so I got rid of it.

I wonder if I should ditch premium cable and get Netflix or Apple's version when it comes out.

I only have Netflix when they send me a free one month trial every so often. I don’t watch a lot of tv so I’d never get my money worth. I usually turn it on when lifting and only half pay attention to it. Before I was married and had kids I did the dvd by mail subscription. I shoulda bought stock

Though they keep upping their shitty content, they are also producing plenty of good stuff with their own productions.

Plus they have a great movie library. Some of my favorite films.

Also Hulu is upping their game. I use it on the regular.

The Man In The High Castle is based off a book but it is Amazon Prime's show. But yes, they are all of their shows.

If you like a cop drama check out Bosch. Great shit. Titus Welliver stars in it.
If you like a sly con-man show, check out Sneaky Pete. Giovanni Ribisi is the protagonist.
Goliath is with Billy Bob Thornton who plays an attorney who was a great attorney but now is washed up.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has won numerous awards in recent memory. Shot very well.

That show is freaking amazing.
I seldom laugh watching sitcoms. But Mrs Maisel have made me laugh out loud.
And damn she is a cutie with a fit bod.

That show is freaking amazing.
I seldom laugh watching sitcoms. But Mrs Maisel have made me laugh out loud.
And damn she is a cutie with a fit bod.

Yea, she’s great. The entire cast play their role’s perfectly.

Yea, she’s great. The entire cast play their role’s perfectly.

She is very believable when she does stand up.
I like that.
All of the cast are great. I cant wait for the next season.

My biggest "problem" is Alex Borstein she does the voice for Lois Griffin ( family guy) and I cant get that voice out of my head. She does a great job, but that Lois voice.

I have netflix ,prime and hulu. I probably used hulu the most because it has a ton of tv shows and add new episodes after they air like for brooklyn 99 or the orville in case I miss them on TV they do a better job than my cable company which sometimes takes like a week to put new episodes in the on demand section. prime is cool because it will have some shows or movies netflix might not have an example on my watchlist is the movie annihilation the magnificent 7,the newsroom,vikings,the americans,battlestar galactica etc.

Honestly, I can't imagine not having Netflix at this point. We watch about an hour or two hours of TV per night before bed, and it's almost always Netflix.

Yep. I pay for that shit. Plus Hulu, Amazon and CR.

You ever have to switch to another service because the maximum number of streams was already reached. You ever have to do it twice.

Ungrateful motherfuckers.

I have it free from tmobile so idc how much they raise the price

I use hulu the most
Rarely use Netflix but it's free so I'll always have it. They do have a ton of great movies.

I get it for a month, binge watch everything and then cancel for 2 months until they build up on new content. Punisher season 2 and polar with mads mikklesen are the 2 I'm interested in for Jan then I will cancel after.

I've had it for years. The price doesn't bother me, but I have been tempted to cancel ever since TMN merged with Crave over here. Crave has got a damn good selection. I keep Netflix around for their originals, and some sparse shows I can't get anywhere else like "Mike Tyson Mysteries". I'm thinking of going month by month with Netflix, and just sign up here and there when they have something I want to see.

But yeah, it's still worth it if you don't have much else. It's what, $13.99 a month now? Peanuts for what you get.

I get it for a month, binge watch everything and then cancel for 2 months until they build up on new content. Punisher season 2 and polar with mads mikklesen are the 2 I'm interested in for Jan then I will cancel after.
This is brilliant. Do they save your account/watch history?

I have it free from tmobile so idc how much they raise the price

I use hulu the most
Rarely use Netflix but it's free so I'll always have it. They do have a ton of great movies.
Damn free from TMobile eh?
For the bare bones I'd assume?
Seems like a great deal if you're getting 12+ bucks a month free TV on a 50-70 phone bill

Back