Netanyahu offer Trump a Palestinian state

Two states for two peoples…. that’s where I’m focused. -Netanyahu

So, it's ok for people outside of America and Europe to think a homogenous state is a good idea? hmmm

Why must we concern ourselves with the middle east?
There's two approaches to this question.

1) I won't go into great detail, but from a biblical standpoint there is allot to be gained from either allying with or destroying the Jewish / Israel lineage. Everyone either hates or loves the Jews due to their chosen status by God.

2) I think back around either 2010 (+ / - a year or two) it was discovered that Israel is sitting a HUGE landmine of oil....could be one of the largest in all the present world iirc. Since its discovery the Russians have been all over Israel's sack...hence their shift towards being *publicly* pro Israel....of course if that doesn't work out, Russia has been doing a great job of building relationships in the ME as well as propping up Iran, Turkey, and their current project in Syria to use force if necessary. <----(imo) This is why there is always so much focus on the ME...they have the richest source of the world's energy life blood in oil. Unless this every changes (or we discovery something better then oil) we will always have our dicks in the ME.

@colby25

Well my opinion / conjecture / speculation is that we know the *man* of troubles will establish peace for Israel. We also know that is one of the very *first* (if not the first) things he will do when he steps onto the world stage in his 7 year tour. 3.5 years later after inking the peace deal, he'll do his abomination. Funny how Trump has been lining his cabinet with generals, bankers, and CEO(s), has the Democratic party in complete disarray, the absolute control of the senate & congress who will do anything he asks, the whole to the victor goes the spoils (Wooing the military guys) and multiple foreign nations bending over backwards to appease. And lastly we also got to love the fact that he's a man who likes to make *deals*

Listen I made a thread (in actual great detail with numerous sources) about this that got dismantled / derailed / dumped and I know why, likely the same reason why my 7D holographic thread keeps getting shut down.... but I'm okay with it cause I won't be here to deal with this mess. I just love my fellow man and try to inform them as much as I can. What can we do brother? Just pray.

I highly doubt this. Trump already announced his pick for ambassador and he is completely against a two state solution and likened liberal Jews to nazi helpers.

A two state solution would imply that Israel withdraws from all illegal settlements. I highly doubt that, no Israeli government would survive that.

Arabs lost their right to all of that when they tried to attack and take it all. Why should Israel respect that map when the Arabs never did??

Truthfully its by the grace of the Jews good nature that Palestine (a country that has NEVER existed) exists whatsoever.
Too bad the right of conquest is not recognized by international law since the Nazis were defeated.

Bibi offers Trump a Palestinian state? I thought Palestine was supposed to be for, you know, the Palestinians.

Too bad the right of conquest is not recognized by international law since the Nazis were defeated.
Das Juden started their colonial project a little too late.

Last edited:
Israel Palestine should be the very last issue Trump touches, just after he lights his hair on fire and eats his own dick. Nothing but misery comes out of that sewer of religious delusion.

so had the Arabs wiped out Israel in 40s, 60s or 70s and they took total control of the region, the international community would have stepped in and given the Jews their land back??

why didnt the international community help Israel when she was being attacked multiple times against international law??

lol know why?? because international law is useless to go by. It means nothing. Talking platitudes and moral righteousness after the fact does nothing.

Israel was on her own when push came to shove but you want her to respect these laws that the Arab states dont respect?? its a joke.

so had the Arabs wiped out Israel in 40s, 60s or 70s and they took total control of the region, the international community would have stepped in and given the Jews their land back??

why didnt the international community help Israel when she was being attacked multiple times against international law??

lol know why?? because international law is useless to go by. It means nothing. Talking platitudes and moral righteousness after the fact does nothing.
International law is useless? Tell that to the Japanese and Germany war criminals hung on a rope. That's okay. In about 30 years Israel will be majority Arabs anyway. No bloodshed needed. Maybe just one state by then.

Back