Netanyahu has done more damage to Israel, then Iran ever could

OK

I cannot stress how important this post is. If this place cared a damn about reality, this would be stuck up top.

The very idea that zionism has anything to do whatsoever with Judaism is ludicrous - the very nature of the ideologies are diametrically opposed.

BE SERIOUS!

I have been through this too many times and if I get banned for this, sobeit. The future of our world hangs in the balance.

The idea that Netanyahu speaks at all for the Jewish people, lies at the base of much confusion. For those who have read my posts, you should know that I am a Jew, but not a zionist. There are many like me the world over from the most religious to the most secular. Jews who stand against the zionist war project do so for many reasons, but the one main point we all share is that the zionists are actually the greatest danger to the Jewish people.

With that short introduction, allow me to introduce one of my favorite rabbis to explain from a pure and traditional Jewish perspective one of the most confused issues on our our planet. Over and over we see the biblical Jews from the biblical land of of Israel conflated with the modern zionist regime in Palestine who came from Europe, a different continent entirely, who stole the name 'Israel,' and who have used true Jewish suffering as a means to their end. I really hope that our gentile zionists here are paying attention.

Zionism may not be a religion itself or a subset of Judaism, but it's a political movement propogated largely by Jewish individuals, and likely supported by the vast majority of Jews, or at least not vehemently opposed by majority of Jews. They reap the benefits while the going is good. If things go sour they hopefully have an escape route, or others will ignore their complacency.

Lets not pretend it is not. Bibi is a prominent leader of the Jews. He speaks for more Jews than those orthos holding up the Anti-Israel signs.

Everything is possible but, not everything is likely. I can accept being wrong, but I firmly belive the Jews have are going into the championship final round 10-8. 10-8, 10-9, 10-8.
This would only be true if somehow there could be a peaceful dismantling of the zionist regime. You still don't get it. The Jews are the enemies of the zionists, more so even the the Palestinians they routinely test their weapons on.

Bibi is a prominent leader of the Jews. He speaks for more Jews than those orthos holding up the Anti-Israel signs.
How you can try to tell me that some atheist degenerate speaks more for the Jewish people than our traditional rabbis is noteworthy.

An interesting perspective. I would enjoy seeing this rabbi debate Ben Shapiro on support for Israel.
HAH! Shapiro would never - AND I MEAN EVER - do it, period.

He is great at slapping around moronic college kids on amazingly simple issues, but that's his niche and really all he's got.

How you can try to tell me that some atheist degenerate speaks more for the Jewish people than our traditional rabbis is noteworthy.

If more jews were on the side of those particular Rabbis, or really really cared how they felt, then I dont see how this situation can even get to this point. AIPAC, Bibi, other wealthy Jews, other special interest groups in support of Zionism, have the money and that reaches further than some words of wisdom from a religious leader.

Cute, but sadly ignorant. See below.

Wrong, unless WWIII will be concluded by the time our orange moron leaves the White House.

Yeah, sure, and why should any fascist regime that rules through force negotiate?

This is hardly over. It's all about the Haram esh-Sharif/the Temple Mount.

On the other hand, Likud needs to be replaced by competent leadership. How long can the Jewish people tolerate this? Another lost generation of children growing up blamed for the crimes of the zionists, while enduring the backlash of the world's antisemitism?

And what of those Israeli children who will never even know right from wrong? That might be the saddest part of all.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Transitory public relations damage to the emotions and sensibilities of foreigners? Sure. He's doing the opposite of real damage, he's securing and cementing the survival of his country. Israel will still be around and kicking long after the west has become a multicultural shithole rife with inner conflict.

Still confused?

Do you know why Jerusalem was never part of Israel? Or why the whole embassy move supports war criminality?

Are you even aware that Jerusalem was never part of the partition plan that the zionists believe gave them Palestine?

This was because of our rabbis. They tried their best to stop the whole thing and warned back then of exactly what we have seen play out for the last several decades... but they were able to keep Jerusalem off the table.

Letter to the UN Signed by Rabbi Uri Blau
-----
Memorandum on Jerusalem, by Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Dushinsky, November 1947

It is time for the world to recognize that the zionists hate Jews more than anyone.

So there’s a non-event story about a journalist who was briefly and mistakenly detained (happens all the time to all types in many airports) and also a second story, well not a story so much as just a rant about Netanyahu that really has nothing to do with the first story. Fair analysis?
Israeli security pretty much almost never detains Jews, to ask political questions to this particular person, along with Bibi apologizing, suggests he was targeted.

But the OP is fucking exaggerating anyways

Viva, as much as I dislike Bibi for his influence on American politics, he has actually been a phenomenal leader for Israel, leading to great prosperity by liberalizing markets and security improved under him.

He has done a lot of good for Israel

Still confused?

Do you know why Jerusalem was never part of Israel? Or why the whole embassy move supports war criminality?

Are you even aware that Jerusalem was never part of the partition plan that the zionists believe gave them Palestine?

This was because of our rabbis. They tried their best to stop the whole thing and warned back then of exactly what we have seen play out for the last several decades... but they were able to keep Jerusalem off the table.

Letter to the UN Signed by Rabbi Uri Blau
-----
Memorandum on Jerusalem, by Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Dushinsky, November 1947

It is time for the world to recognize that the zionists hate Jews more than anyone.

Yeah histrionics aside, I am still confused how world salvation depends on watching some you tube video......

Back