News Nerds of Sherdog - EA UFC 4 confirmed

Ultimate team was a joke in ufc 3. Honestly the most pathetic pay to won system ive ever seen. The card system and the insane amount of grinding and navigating menus, trading coins to make other coins to use them in slots to get a card that you need 6 other cards like to fill slots for another card you use to boost your stats. Unreal stuff people paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars for these cards
This. I also hated the way they added real fighters to Ultimate Team. It was so fun seeing everyones CAF freaks in the previous game lol

Hahahahah

Imagine being so stupid you buy a fucking EA game in the year of our lord 2020.
oh yes corporate billioniares, take my hard-earned money for subpar products which were made without the slightest hint of soul and passion. MUST CONSUME.

I still enjoy the sports games. EA Access only costs $30 a year and to me it's worth it for Golf, Fight Night, Madden, Fifa, UFC, NHL and NBA Live. Besides NHL I wouldn't buy any of them for $60, but EA Access is a great value.

GTFO!

3l71.gif
This all fucking day.

ycxu4mjl1kj4g6wcyzpe.gif

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I like the Undisputed UFC games better than the. EA ones. Pride rules, Pride weight-class tournaments, easier/more enjoyable controls, etc.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I like the Undisputed UFC games better than the. EA ones. Pride rules, Pride weight-class tournaments, easier/more enjoyable controls, etc.
You're in the majority.

If UFC 4 has improved their grappling as much as they improved their striking from 2 to 3 then I think this could be the best MMA game ever. Especially if there's a boxing mode with Fury and Joshua as rumored.

You say that like it's some niche' thing, like some small group of weird people you found on an island that does things completely different from the way you do it. As if there aren't a few hundred console users in the world.

Also, people that lack intrinsic value and lack confidence feel the need to prop up a device they use (that they didn't even invent) while putting down another device that another person uses.

In other words, you're a shitty human that no one will miss once you leave. Besides your family of course.

And yeah, fuck EA. That's the one thing I do agree with this shit stain about.

Imagine even flexing about being a PC gamer. Holy shit.

Nope, all undisputed games never had a chin stat or a health stat. All fighters had an equal health pool. There was a striking defense stat but that nothing to do with chin/health

Some fighters have better chin health in UNDISPUTED 3 (only game I'm speaking for, I'm playing it now even) the standing strikes defense stat effects it. The lower your standing strike defense, the quicker you're rocked and knocked down on average and flash ko'd at a much higher rate. All I do is sit and create undisputed 3 fighters, I'm not well

Dude the career mode. Like 8 years into the career you'd be fighting Bisping aged 47 for the Middleweight title with a record of 45-28-5.
Bruh, your third title defense is usually some created character who is black with cornrows from china with a record of 7-18 and a score of 72. Anyone actually remember how they acted like press-conferences and stuff like that was going to be a thing in career mode? Talk about false-advertising.

Bruh, your third title defense is usually some created character who is black with cornrows from china with a record of 7-18 and a score of 72. Anyone actually remember how they acted like press-conferences and stuff like that was going to be a thing in career mode? Talk about false-advertising.

Dude I always get the same fighters. Like it will be 2027 and I'll see Dan Henderson in the rankings,

Dude the career mode. Like 8 years into the career you'd be fighting Bisping aged 47 for the Middleweight title with a record of 45-28-5.

Like how hard is it to update the roster, and even generate new guys.
I'm really hoping for an improved career mode. Even if they keep the bones of it the same, there are about a thousand simple ways to improve it.

Ive always wanted an online mode with player owned gyms and player ran organizations.

You get random fighters that you can train fight and upgrade. You cant max all stats out, each fighter has a style and attributes, certain stats and abilities that are faster to train than others. You get different tiered fighters, not all are going to be champ level.

You can spar and train them any time but can only fight them like once or twice a month max in a fight card made by other players. (You have a bunch of fighters so youre always training and fighting them)

They take damage over time like in the career mode and they have to retire. fighters in their primes are saved so you can use them in exhibitions online or offline.

I miss that UFC 2009 where you had to just rotate R3 for a sub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back