News Nerds of Sherdog - EA UFC 4 confirmed

The stamina system is completely broken. Love how I can hit a guy with 5 flush head kicks in a row without him being even close to KO’d.

Career mode where fighters never retire so I’m defending my belt against Khabib for the 8th time, etc.

These games are a joke.

Game is unplayable because of this. Damage system needs to be completely redone. Something similar to ea mma where one or two clean shots can drop or flash KO an opponent would be ideal.

Like others have said, ea mma was by far the best mma game ever made. Its a shame there was never a sequel as it only needed a few tweaks and a some more animations for it to be perfect

Neber was a fan of thqs undisputed 3 or any of them for that matter. Terrible games, all fighters have the same chin rating. Awful animations and character models. Awful controls. They did have a better stamina/damage system than ufc now though.

For ufc 4 they need to fix the stamina badly. Guys with crap stamina irl have the volume output of what an endurance fighter should have. Guys that are high volume irl have basically infinite stamina in game. They can throw strikes and combos non stop the entire fight and there stamina doesnt move and also replenishes every round. You can hit them with all body shots too and you will still gas faster than them if they are using certain fighters.

Also every fighter in ufc game is super well rounded. There are no one dimensional fighters. Look at guys like diaz broz you would think they are k1 level kickboxing tkd black belts.

This is propaganda to make the sport look the way tgey want it to look, rather than what it is.

Same with certain fighters being way too powerful in the game. Ronda rousey had the highest striking rating in the game for ufc 2 if i remember correctly. The highest in the whole game

Game is unplayable because of this. Damage system needs to be completely redone. Something similar to ea mma where one or two clean shots can drop or flash KO an opponent would be ideal.
If you time it right you can absolutely end it with two clean shots. I do think they can make flash knockouts a little more occurring.

Also lol at anyone who plays console.

PC master race

You say that like it's some niche' thing, like some small group of weird people you found on an island that does things completely different from the way you do it. As if there aren't a few hundred console users in the world.

Also, people that lack intrinsic value and lack confidence feel the need to prop up a device they use (that they didn't even invent) while putting down another device that another person uses.

In other words, you're a shitty human that no one will miss once you leave. Besides your family of course.

And yeah, fuck EA. That's the one thing I do agree with this shit stain about.

Go sign up for the Beta. Full game rumored to be released in August.

Hopefully this isn't dogshit like the previous games, and this is coming from someone who's always been top 30 every season I've played. Laughable stamina system, 10s of knockdowns and rocks per fight, and a recycled ground game from the 2nd game.. I'm just glad this is the last UFC game under contract with EA, and this is their last shot to make a solid game if they want it renewed.
Ea ufc 2 was criminally wack. I don't get it though. Fight night champion was the shit. Why are ea ufc games so bad? Also fight night had a story mode before story modes in sports games were cool.

Neber was a fan of thqs undisputed 3 or any of them for that matter. Terrible games, all fighters have the same chin rating. Awful animations and character models. Awful controls. They did have a better stamina/damage system than ufc now though.

Cant speak a ton on Undisputed 2009 and 2010 but the fighters in Undisputed 3 totally dont have the same ratings and chin, whatsoever. I religiously and autisticly have played this game almost every day for the past 7 or 8 years to the point of it being sad, lol.

Sorry, just had to not let that go. Controls are beautifully crisp as well, dont give a fuck about defending the character models, however

Damn they added Fury and Joshua in the game. They should add Wilder too.

Hopefully it's not utter shit. The current ufc game is complete shit where button smashers can beat u by simply spamming even if u can dodge one attack they are already spamming the next 3 strikes, Idk why those idiots changed the sway where if u dodged a attack your counter would come out faster.

the internal choice between realism and fun. At the end of the day it depends on ur taste.

I prefer UFC 3 striking system much more, but I prefer Ufc Und 3's grappling much more.

I hear ya. I love realism, I do agree this is a realistic system "mostly" and the best attempt at a realistic striking. The input latency is honestly what kills it. Realism just matters so little when the input lag is so bad. Prevents the feeling of being realistic, even if the motions are.

EA UFC 3 striking + Smash Bros latency would be fantastic.

Cant speak a ton on Undisputed 2009 and 2010 but the fighters in Undisputed 3 totally dont have the same ratings and chin, whatsoever. I religiously and autisticly have played this game almost every day for the past 7 or 8 years to the point of it being sad, lol.

Sorry, just had to not let that go. Controls are beautifully crisp as well, dont give a fuck about defending the character models, however
Nope, all undisputed games never had a chin stat or a health stat. All fighters had an equal health pool. There was a striking defense stat but that nothing to do with chin/health

Only interested if there is a superior PC version, consoles are for poors.
lol and this is why Colby is your avatar. people with jobs and lives play consoles with controllers not Pc's that every player who uses them is a certified cheater.. lol jk but forreal don't insult those that play console when you would get SLAPPED in EA UFC 3.

Hopefully they make Ultimate Team like it was in UFC 3 but add more features.

i didnt mind the p2win bit since i got it at release and was good enough to beat people with wallets, but the fact they basically removed the ability to compete with your own created fighter in the most fun game mode was lame. And the chemistry system that literally meant nothing? Lol

that’s my favorite wrestling game ever (along with wrestlefest? Which was an arcade game with hogan n warrior n demolition etc)

but the WrestleMania that came after with like the green label on 64 was same game but with a different roster n some slight improvements.

I liked wcw more so I liked their roster but the wwf game was just as badass
No mercy for the win.
NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Nwo revenge second place

wrestlemania 2000 thirdplace

You say that like it's some niche' thing, like some small group of weird people you found on an island that does things completely different from the way you do it. As if there aren't a few hundred console users in the world.

Also, people that lack intrinsic value and lack confidence feel the need to prop up a device they use (that they didn't even invent) while putting down another device that another person uses.

In other words, you're a shitty human that no one will miss once you leave. Besides your family of course.

And yeah, fuck EA. That's the one thing I do agree with this shit stain about.
I didn’t say it’s a niche thing, those who make assumptions have been shown to lack basic IQ and actual mental health, hence your raging response to my post.

Hey if you want to defend being a console player (lmao) feel free, being poor and unable to build a gaming PC must frustrate you, so please, be my guest and let it all out “punisher” LOL

Hopefully they make Ultimate Team like it was in UFC 3 but add more features.

i didnt mind the p2win bit since i got it at release and was good enough to beat people with wallets, but the fact they basically removed the ability to compete with your own created fighter in the most fun game mode was lame. And the chemistry system that literally meant nothing? Lol
Ultimate team was a joke in ufc 3. Honestly the most pathetic pay to won system ive ever seen. The card system and the insane amount of grinding and navigating menus, trading coins to make other coins to use them in slots to get a card that you need 6 other cards like to fill slots for another card you use to boost your stats. Unreal stuff people paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars for these cards

Ultimate team was a joke in ufc 3. Honestly the most pathetic pay to won system ive ever seen. The card system and the insane amount of grinding and navigating menus, trading coins to make other coins to use them in slots to get a card that you need 6 other cards like to fill slots for another card you use to boost your stats. Unreal stuff people paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars for these cards

Agree, it was a real shame because they really didnt need to overhaul it from 2. If they put it back to how it was in the 2nd game with more customization, the same variety of move cards there was in UFC 3 and make it less pay to win and more of a “pay for customization” model like alot of games are doing, it could go back to being alot of fun

Back