Media Nemkov: I was flabbergasted by Islam’s top control

Yeah, just like we overhyped him prior to the Oliveira fight. How’d that work out?

islam-makhachev.gif

Nobody said that, you took it that way because any praise of Islam triggers you.
Your pretending like every Islam fan is intelligent down to earth person especially on here. I have nothing against Islam and he's one of the best fighters in the world but your blind love for a guy who doesn't know you exist is doing you dirty here

Your pretending like every Islam fan is intelligent down to earth person especially on here. I have nothing against Islam and he's one of the best fighters in the world but your blind love for a guy who doesn't know you exist is doing you dirty here
Posting a video of Nemkov commenting on Islam’s top control means I have “blind love” for him lol? It’s hilarious how much you’re overreacting just because someone posts a thread that’s complimentary of Islam. It’s not that serious bro.

You're a twat little boy, go fondle the 5ft2 little midget if you love volk so much - let the real men have a conversation.
P4P #1 buddy, and there ain't shit you can do about it
volkanovski-holloway.gif

P4P #1 buddy, and there ain't shit you can do about it
volkanovski-holloway.gif

Yes, I can, I can choose to not ignore the facts, and tell you this m'fer is the 2nd biggest scammer in MMA next to Connie McNuggets.

PS - was gifted both fights against Holloway.

Yes, I can, I can choose to not ignore the facts, and tell you this m'fer is the 2nd biggest scammer in MMA next to Connie McNuggets.

PS - was gifted both fights against Holloway.
Can you clarify this statement? They fought three times total. So when you say both fights, do you mean all three, or do you mean 2/3? Or...

PS - Personally, I thought Holloway won the second fight, which Alex won by split decision, but thought Alex clearly won the 1st and 3rd fights. YMMV.

Aren’t you embarrassed to post this lol? Islam is the LW champ broski. Your little gif won’t ever change that

No need to be mad brother, just teasing.
Have a good weekend!

Aren’t you embarrassed to post this lol? Islam is the LW champ broski. Your little gif won’t ever change that
To be fair, once you lose once, that means you can never be really great. Sorry, just the facts

Can you clarify this statement? They fought three times total. So when you say both fights, do you mean all three, or do you mean 2/3? Or...

PS - Personally, I thought Holloway won the second fight, which Alex won by split decision, but thought Alex clearly won the 1st and 3rd fights. YMMV.
Max won the first 2.

Max won the first 2.

I’m a big fan of Max and Volk. Fights 1 and 3 were Volk I never felt like it might go to Max. Fight 2 I thought Max had it. I can’t see how Max won fight 1 and fight 2 was much closer than fight 1.

Back