Nelson thinks Cormier didn't engage him. Said DC wasn't fighting.

Cormier didn't look great against Mir. I thought he fought a brilliant fight against Roy. Then he comes out and coaches Cain like he just did a light jog.

I love me some Big Country. I'm hoping he asks for his release so he can head over to Bellator where the waters aren't nearly so deep.

Roy is Tank Abbott 2.0, minus the charisma.

Yeah. Forget all skills and technique. Anyone who faces Nelson should just plant their feet and throw haymakers or they aren't "engaging" him. Hell, Rogan would probably call it the greatest fight of all time.

Maybe Nelson is distantly related to Nick Diaz.

Roy was just mad he didn't have the speed to land anything. The distance wasn't the problem.

I actually wasn't that impressed with DC as far as anything new. He is fast and a great wrestler but didn't sell me that he is the real deal as that was like a sparring match for him. He was basically goofing around and trying out a bunch of things he is working on during practice and isn't close to having the technique all the way down. He would never take chances like that against an actual threat. I would love to see him and Gus fight. That would be a really interesting match-up stylistically and might even favor DC.

I knew he was talking about Nelson and how he posed problems for him to try to make it look like a better win that it was going to be. If it wasn't for fan popularity, Roy Nelson would never get a big name fighter again. The guy looks like garbage against any mobile HW.

I like Roy, and he he really should stop this bullshit, and instead give more respect to fans, his body and career.

Plodding around trying to land overhand right 90% of time is embarrassing, and unhealthy.

another classic case of:

MMA fighter learns that striking is not rockemsockem ..cries about it to gain sympathy of just bleed fans.

Love Big Country, but he really needs to take the time to get into better shape and maybe drop a few weight classes.

He's being outclassed easily at the top of this division, he thinks he needs the weight for the KO power but he has other tools.

Big Roy complains about everything and especially the fights he loses.

I seriously can't stand the guy

Alot of people are Roy should STFU, but if he doesn't keep his name out by talking and his lame gimmicks, then he'd be out of a job.

He got kicked low and high, walloped in the head, taking down, dominated in position on the ground, coulndt barely touch cormier cuz of good head movement.... he's a sore loser and a cheater, he faked that nut shot in the first round....it hit him in the belly

Alot of people are Roy should STFU, but if he doesn't keep his name out by talking and his lame gimmicks, then he'd be out of a job.

Maybe that was true post TUF by now fans/people know Roy Nelson's name. Either they get excited and there's many(I have no clue why) or they dont. The more he open his mouth, tweets, post on FB it seems more of those people that do like him and his gimmick are changing their mind.

Back