Nelson thinks Cormier didn't engage him. Said DC wasn't fighting.

I like Nelson, but Cormier engaged plenty. Just because he didn't rush in and trade haymakers doesn't mean that he wasn't fighting.

Cormier was engaging him the whole fight. DC just used movement well and didn't stand right in front of him.

Yeah. Forget all skills and technique. Anyone who faces Nelson should just plant their feet and throw haymakers or they aren't "engaging" him. Hell, Rogan would probably call it the greatest fight of all time.

was rooting for Roy but DC used his entire arsenal to completely dominate him, very one-sided but still entertaining fight

DC poses in the after Cain fight and looks as fresh as a mountain stream.

I just watched postg fight scrums and Dana is going off on Roy because apparently Roy talked shit about Dana. Does anyone know what Roy said?

Starts at 08:00

9:27-9:30 of that video is the correct response to Roy Nelson.

I like Roy, but he really needs to stfu and stop crying about this fight. He's making himself look like a ****. Especially since he was completely shut down(Schaub was proud of DC) and made to look the fool by DC.

Unfortunately, if Roy Nelson doesn't finish the fight by a KO in the first couple of minutes then its obvious he will get beat up for the rest of the fight and lose by decision.

Taking repeated punches to the head by heavyweight fighters can result in brain damage: exhibit A

DC definitely won that fight, but it wasnt like he was trying to finish Roy at all, so I kinda agree with Roy but not completely as Roy is avery hard to finish and DC probably didnt want to over extend and give Roy a good chance of catching him.

Regardless was a lot of wall n stalling going on, just no good oppurtunities came from it for DC.

I will say Roy didnt gas nearly as bad as he has in recent fights were he has gone the distance, and I still believe that even at 37 if he keeps working on getting his ass into good shape he can be a contender. Roy just really needs to join a good camp and stop creating his own, he has a ton of talent but for some reason has decided to follow his RH into every fight. A camp like AKA, ATT or hell even blackzillians would be nothing but GREAT for Roy.

Nelson is so limited that he doesn't think the other guy is engaging unless they stand in front of him winging haymakers. Looked plenty like fighting to me when I was seeing Cormier thud kicks to the thigh and bounce combinations off of his dome.

Roy saying dumb stuff again. he got completely dominated, outstruck and outgrappled.

Not standing still to eat your big shot doesn't mean not fighting...and Roy was gassed at the end of round 1.

there will always be those who think 'defense' in mma is not part of fighting. We see that type of statement from some fighters who want brawls and shertards who support that view.

They are wrong. Defense is also a part of fighting. A big part for those fighters smart enough to use both offense and defense.

Roy is delusional, DC was engaging him for 15 minutes.

Nelson is a gatekeeper.Kongo was the gatekeeper before him.
Now Nelson has claimed that spot.

I just watched postg fight scrums and Dana is going off on Roy because apparently Roy talked shit about Dana. Does anyone know what Roy said?

Starts at 08:00

Dana has always hated Roy. It goes all the way back to tuf 10.

I dunno, after he threw the haymaker twice he seemed pretty stumped on what to do and all he did after that was lump around the cage doing nothing. He certainly wasnt engaging himself.

As for DC? Dude stayed busy the whole fight, made him look like a scrub on the ground and landed shots all day standing up. Maybe Roy should take it down to the nearest dive bar for what he thinks is a "fight".

Back