News Neiman Gracie set to face Logan Storley at Bellator 274

I think it's more intended as a showcase for Melendez than anything. Tbf to Veta, Inaba hasn't faced anything like the level of competition she has.
I would bet the house that Inaba runs through Veta, though. I think Inaba vs Kate Jackson is the proper next fight, though.

Is she boring though? C level absolutely, C- even but she brings the fight and has been in a few sloppy brawls. She's game if nothing else. The future of the WFLW division in Bellator are Inaba and Diana Russia but both are still early. I will say particularly about Inaba she's a lot more polished then you'd expect a female fighter with 3 pro fights to be.
Those are all fair points. Diana, Inaba, and Kielholtz are thr future of the division, IMO.

Tbf when Val decides to be interesting she's interesting.

I don't think Velasquez is #2 in the world btw, I'm confident Liz is going to beat her and I also think Andrade and Chook probably would.
Andrade beats her, IMO, but Chook? No way.

Andrade beats her, IMO, but Chook? No way.

Chook is Chook, she's boring as fuck but hard to beat. I don't think Julianna could stop her Chooking around the outside of the cage and Chook Chooking her way to a decision.

GREAT GREAT GREAT fight. Maybe my two favorites at 170 lbs.

Back