Neil Magny vs Claudio Henrique Da Silva at UFN: Auckland

Not impressed by Magny at all. I feel like the guy moves a lot but so much of it is unnecessary and not effective at all.

hannibal looked awful against scott. magny takes this.

Magny still not cut?

hannibal looked awful against scott. magny takes this.

yeah, it was AWFUL but yet Scott managed to lose this fight. That tells much.

Magny is no destroyer but he does things well, he should be able to easily outstrike the other dude and keep it standing. But it would do good for him to FINISH this fight. He wont get far with a winning streak of forgettable decisions. Since da Silva is a poor striker, Magny should go for broke later in the fight.

This was originally Richard Walsh vs. da Silva. Not only are these scrubby matchups, but now a couple don't even feature Aussies :)

Can't wait until Magny gets cut. Unless he drastically changes his style and becomes entertaining, he's taking up roster space.

This was originally Richard Walsh vs. da Silva. Not only are these scrubby matchups, but now a couple don't even feature Aussies :)

Its your typical Fight Pass Card. Not only that but in the 5 week span from June 28th through August 2nd they are putting on 8 shows.

Main card

Te-Huna vs Marquardt
Hioki vs Oliveira
Palelei vs Rosholt
Whittaker vs Rhodes

Prelims

Villante vs O'Connell
Magny vs da Silva
Reyes vs Vaculik
Indich vs Grujic

My only problem is Indich getting another shot, seems like they want to guarantee another Australian in the UFC with that fight. As far as the lack of Australians, not much you can do when Perosh gets hurt and now im gonna assume Walsh is hurt. Dylan Andrews is also hurt.

That's the 2nd fighter from the Cincinnati card fighting on the NZ card. Crazy how some guys are willing to step up on less then 2 months between fights while other guys need 6+ months between fights. I wish more guys would fight the Donald Cerrone way of as often as possible.

Back