Media Neil Magny: Khamzat Chimaev is "all talk" and won't fight me

Its super funny that he pulled out of more fights this year then he fought last year.
It's super funny that his last fight was in less time ago than probably numerous other fighters you say nothing about.

I am sure you hop right into Jon Jones threads with this exact same post.

Super funny indeed!

It's super funny that his last fight was in less time ago than probably numerous other fighters you say nothing about.

I am sure you hop right into Jon Jones threads with this exact same post.

Super funny indeed!
Not sure what your going for with this post? What fighters should i say something about?

Its not about being afraid. You're a nobody. What am i to gain by winning a bet with a join date 2020 blue belt?

You think you are someone, because you are here since 2009 ? <{Joewithit}>

If you are too afraid to back up your claims, don't make them. <{nope}>

You think you are someone, because you are here since 2009 ? <{Joewithit}>

If you are too afraid to back up your claims, don't make them. <{nope}>
Listen young buck, a #1-5 contender doesn't fight a #20+ for a reason.

Lol.. Magny wants a way out of this fight... Lol talking conspiracy and delulu to avoid it

I dislike Chiesa as much as the next guy, but Chiesa is black belt in BJJ, Khamzat might not have the top control that Chiesa does, nor the sub threats.

You must be trolling... Have you ever heard of dagestani handcuff if Khamzat doesn't want someone to get up they are not getting up below him

Last edited:
Magny literally was the only guy to call out khamzat and they went another direction lol

He's right
Khamzat needs to fight again and then get back to talking

Neil is a tough match up for anybody especially someone who’s never seen anyone even close to that level
Not tough for Larkin, Ponz, Chiesa, Maia etc.

Magny vs Khamzat shouldn't even be sanctioned by a commission

Back