Media Neil Magny: Khamzat Chimaev is "all talk" and won't fight me

Khazmat is an underdog against all the top 10 at this point until he can get in the cage and beat somebody that is ranked.,

Which record? Number of wins? Magny has a lot, but also has 7 losses at WW in the UFC and never fought for the title. He's the Cerrone or Jim Miller of WW. Good fighter with great career longevity but never among the truly elite.
Most wins at 170... No major injuries unlike St Pierre. Never know how 2 good ACL Pierre career would have played out if not being injured before Condit fight...

Reactions: mkt
Coming from the same guy that got smother fucked by Chiesa. I don't think he's confident he can win. But it's a fight that gets some more eyes on him. Especially if he somehow pulls it off.

lmao at people thinking Magny can beat Khamzat...you guys would be shit bettors if you're not already (losing shit ton of money).

You know he challenges Khamzat, not the champ? Magny x Khamzat is a very good fight, zhope Khamzat shows balls

If they fight, Khamzat will kick his ass. Magny is so boring and a point fighter, he should shut the fuck up.

Most wins at 170... No major injuries unlike St Pierre. Never know how 2 good ACL Pierre career would have played out if not being injured before Condit fight...

Good thing he tapped to strikes from a midget before his 2 ACL surgeries otherwise his fans would throw that in there too as an excuse.

I dislike Chiesa as much as the next guy, but Chiesa is black belt in BJJ, Khamzat might not have the top control that Chiesa does, nor the sub threats.
... yeah, khamzat has never fought anybody in the ufc with a blackbelt in bjj... especially not one with the second most sub wins in his weight class’ history, and he certainly did not ko him in seconds... oh wait lol

Back