Media Neil Magny: Khamzat Chimaev is "all talk" and won't fight me

Don’t talk that fight anyway Neil

Luque is much more intriguing matchup and Khazmat doesn’t deserve it.

this is getting weird, first magny was the only one trying to fight khamzat then khamzat ignored him for edwards. khamzat then figured out he couldn't get out of his own way and so he circles back around to magny because no one else wants to fight him and now magny is doing the whole "he wont fight me" put-it-back-on-them ducking technique.

I legit can see Magny winning a decision against Khamzat. Magny is boring ass hell but hes a very efficient and careful fighter that knows how to get wins

I legit can see Magny winning a decision against Khamzat. Magny is boring ass hell but hes a very efficient and careful fighter that knows how to get wins
Khamzat takes him to the ground and khabibs the shit out of him. Magny was submitted by RDA (who is much smaller and not as good on the ground) in the first

Well, now that Khamzat has realized guys who are ranked in the top 5 want to fight him he has no need to fight someone like magny.

Would it be good for his development? Yeah probably. But the dude got the free pass to skip the lunch line

Not really related to this fight but surely I'm not the only who noticed Magny taunting Geoff Neal at the end of their fight on Saturday to "come on" while continuing to back up. I mean you're winning the fight do what you want, but that was fucking stupid

It was like he tried to be like Holloway at the end of the Lamas fight but remembered he's a point fighter

Khamzat will be the guy to beat GOAT Pierre's record ...not Magny. He'll put him in a body bag come.... When is he returning again?

This guy is too dopey to even listen to his doctors in regards to his near death Covid response.

when he fights again I’ll believe. Until that time I don’t care what Khmazat has to say about anything

Neil is a tough match up for anybody especially someone who’s never seen anyone even close to that level

Neil is a wierd case where he's not an elite guy, but he wins sometimes when no one expects him to.

No one thought he would beat Hendricks. No one thought he'd beat Lombard. No one thought he'd beat Kelvin. I don't think lots of people thought Magny would beat Lim or Tim Means. Or Condit. Or Lawler maybe even. So many people counted Magny out against Jiangliang who knocked out Ponzo in round 1 most recently.

He once again came through against Neal.

What will happen, if and when the destroyer of hype trains meets the Uber Super prospect Khamzat?

Back