Neil Magny Hype over

The neil magny hype is like conor's but conor is legit but will get shut down by one of the goats

Why does Maia still fight? he's not going to ever win that belt.

Gtfo.

Maybe because of performances like tonight. That was a MMA grappling clinic. I could care less if Maia ever holds the belt, when he's on like tonight its a treat to watch. Also if Maia ever got Robbie down he'd sub him like Jacare did.

IMG_0263.jpg

This fight was particularly funny for me to see as I had no idea who this guy was. It was hilarious to here Joe doing his hype and then watch the fight unfold the way it did.:)

Maia is a tough matchup for anybody.

This fight was particularly funny for me to see as I had no idea who this guy was. It was hilarious to here Joe doing his hype and then watch the fight unfold the way it did.:)

Lol. It was rough.

Maia winning was a shock cos most people here believe in Neil hype, Joe Silva shouldn't give Neil another winning streak.

Not sure if stupid or trolling...

I advise neil magny to change sport, like basketball or golf ...

It was pretty huge jump in competition and most should have saw this coming. Last time Magny got embarrassed in a loss he made huge improvements to his game. That could happen again but most likely he took the first of many bumps against his ceiling last night.

Wasn't even the slightest bit shocking to me. I'm surprised Magny survived a single round on the ground vs Maia. That in itself is actually quite impressive considering the caliber of grappler Maia is.

Maia is just that good. Magny will bounce back. People do over hype him but he is a good fighter.

Maia is a better Version of Magny so I wasn't surprised. magny would have needed to stop the takedown which he couldn't I'm surprised he didn't get tapped quicker.

magny was being in a lucky streak.. but defitenly he is not a top fighter..

Less than 1% of fighters will ever touch UFC gold. Should they cease competing? Besides, Maia looked on-point last night, and I expect him to replace Matt Brown in the Top 5.

Almost 2% of UFC fighters currently have a belt, and a good amount more have held one in the past.

magny is still good. but no one can outgrapple maia. put him up against some LnP wrestlers, maybe he can take some out of contention lol

Back