Neil deGrasse Tyson: We Wrestle Because It's Hard

My legal secretary quit and became a stripper once. She up and left for Lancaster, and some of the other staff saw her performing under the stage name "Sage."

Also, one of my college roommates was a stripper. A male stripper that is. I saw him heading out with a construction helmet one day and asked if he was going to do some construction work. He sheepishly admitted that he was going to 'dance for some chicks for money.'

Yeah, way to make me feel low dude. Not only are you dancing for chicks, they're paying you for it.

So I guess I can confirm that strippers are college students, but apparently only the male strippers. Not sure how that helps any of y'all.

I wish some of his matches were online. That would be so awesome.

My legal secretary quit and became a stripper once. She up and left for Lancaster, and some of the other staff saw her performing under the stage name "Sage."

Also, one of my college roommates was a stripper. A male stripper that is. I saw him heading out with a construction helmet one day and asked if he was going to do some construction work. He sheepishly admitted that he was going to 'dance for some chicks for money.'

Yeah, way to make me feel low dude. Not only are you dancing for chicks, they're paying you for it.

So I guess I can confirm that strippers are college students, but apparently only the male strippers. Not sure how that helps any of y'all.

Wrong forum, but...pics?

And the chicks he was dancing for were probably not ones you should feel too bad about missing out on. Though if it was a bachelorette party it might be pretty hot.

This is awesome. He sounds like he's been on the piss a little bit, too... :D

I worked the door at a strip club for 8 months. The one dancer actually going to college would get yelled at for trying to study when it was slow.
There were, however, plenty of girls paying off their student loans.

My girlfriend for the first 2 years of college was a stripper, she was doing pre-law though, not science.... and stripping on the weekends making $2k+ per week. She had a fucked family situation so it was necessary unfortunately. Eventually she got into webcam stuff and now i think she grows weed, but she did graduate university while stripping

Also, neil tyson is the man. i would love to roll with him :)

Ned I am unaware.

And who dates a stripper for two years?!? lol

I used to train occasionally with a former male stripper.

Found out one day after training when this other guy walks up to him, points to him with his shirt off, and says "Damn, he's still got it!" We're all like WTF.

Then the other guy launches into a lengthy explanation of how he used to strip at a gay club off the highway somewhere. From the look on the guy's face, I'm pretty sure he wanted to put those days behind him...

Are you one of those faux news science deniers?

I never understand science deniers. Everything we have, all our luxuries and convenient living is because of science. Your smartphone and computer was created because of science and engineering. Your car as well. I just don't understand it at all.

You must be a creationist.

You are likely to be a plant poster from Fox News.

Don't watch watch Fox News nor do I believe in any religion and yes, I do believe in evolution.

A shill is a shill.

I knew he was a wrestler before in some interview he did but I didn't think it was such a big deal for him.

Last time I heard him, he just kind of sounded like he wrestled in college but it didn't seem like he was passionate about it.

I was disappointed when Joe Rogan didn't ask him about his wrestling lol....I 100% thought Joe Rogan was gonna ask em, instead Rogan was too busy arguing about whether the moon landing was real or fake....huge waste of time IMO.

It's cool to know Neil Tyson is a big wrestling fan, I wonder what he thinks about wrestling in MMA.

Don't watch watch Fox News nor do I believe in any religion and yes, I do believe in evolution.

A shill is a shill.

A shill is a con man. I would say he is a spokesman for physics and climate change. Unless you believe science is a mediocre product.

This topic took a turn for the worse, but there's a guy at our club who was a male stripper many moons ago (he's in his late 30's now).

Back