Neil deGrasse Tyson: We Wrestle Because It's Hard

He's a shill.

Are you one of those faux news science deniers?

I never understand science deniers. Everything we have, all our luxuries and convenient living is because of science. Your smartphone and computer was created because of science and engineering. Your car as well. I just don't understand it at all.

Faf4Hkd.jpg

Total badass.

neil+degrasse+tyson_79695c_3651914.jpg

One of the most intelligent man on earth.im surprised

That line in the topic reminds me of Rogan's interview with Maynard from Tool.

He talks about wine making and how he has all these elaborate meters that tell how much water and what ph the grapes want, and how you then proceed to not give that to them (if the plant wants a 9 on a water meter, you give it an 8, etc). He explains that you give the grapes enough to thrive, but you want them to suffer a bit. It produces better wine.

Rogan comments on this and Maynard responds that as a BJJ guy, he should understand this concept already. A bit of suffering, not enough to break us but enough to make us bend a bit, causes us to grow stronger.

Glad to see this guy being a good athlete, after the scandal about college athletes that couldnt even read.

According to wiki, he lettered in wrestling at Harvard. Harvard has a pretty good D1 program.

I heard an interview where teammates of his tried to get him to become a stripper to earn extra cash. Which, as a wrestler and ballroom dancer, he probably would have excelled at. Physics' gain was exotic dancing's loss.

Edit: after reading this post and realizing how bizarre it sounds...no homo.

I heard an interview where teammates of his tried to get him to become a stripper to earn extra cash. Which, as a wrestler and ballroom dancer, he probably would have excelled at. Physics' gain was exotic dancing's loss.

Edit: after reading this post and realizing how bizarre it sounds...no homo.

Lol. That's funny as shit and I don't think it's homo. It's actually pretty bad ass because you don't imagine physicists having those options.

Makes you wonder how many scientists we lose to the pole

The idea of most strippers being college students is a myth.

This whole time I thought he was just a well spoken smart guy.

Now I know he's a legit badass.

He's my new #1 male role model. Hands down.

Back