need Tyson picture

jptunis

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm considering getting a tattoo of Tyson's face similar to that of Evangelista Santos. I'm trying to find a good face shot of him from the 80's - early 90's. The best one I've found was his mugshot but considering he was arrested for rape, I cannot / will not do that.

I've tried doing some searches but haven't come up with anything great. Does anyone here have some good face shots? Again, I don't want anything modern or with that face tattoo. Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't get a tattoo of a face.

ept_sports_mma_experts-105935104-1232242172.jpg

if you must get a Tyson tatt.. don't get this one:

robin-givens-and-mike-tyson-hugging_full.jpg

I always thought this would make a cool tat:

tyson.jpg

Especially if you had a talented artist who could make it look authentic and 8-bit.

Or you could do the Sports Illustrated or Rings cover circa Dynamite Kid.

My favorite is a really cool pic that has Tyson and Cus standing next to each other dressed like they stepped off of Savile Row,Tyson has the vest and hunting cap.

Mike-Tyson-001.jpg

..but I advise against getting a tat of any fighter on your body. I love boxing.. but very few fighters represent greatness beyond that ring they fight in.. and Tyson, though I do like him, does not represent greatness.. he represents raw emotion that was caught in the wild, placed on a leash, and released in the ring.

Dude... Portrait tattoos suck 99% of the time! Ive seen ALOT of tattoos in my life, i live next to a tattoo shop and im pretty good friend with the guys who work there, and i tell you man, dont get a portrait...

1st you need a pretty damn good tattoo artist to do a good portrait, and i mean only about 10% of all tattoo artist can draw a nice one! 2nd, you gain some weight or lose some, and it doesnt have to be much, its gonna look like shit! 3rd, a tattoo of a black person has a really really good chance of looking like a black spot on your body...

portrait_tattoo_fail_3.jpg

portrait_tattoo_fail_4.jpg

portrait_tattoo_fail_9.jpg

portrait_tattoo_fail_1.jpg

portrait_tattoo_fail_12.jpg

portrait_tattoo_fail_15.jpg

Back