Need to decide on a gym in chicago

I've been looking for a gym to train in Chicagoland as well. I'm really trying to find a good MMA gym with solid BJJ instruction and solid boxing or muay thai but would be ok with going somewhere that focused solely on BJJ like GB or Carlsons. I stay in the southwest side of the city currently but I do spend A LOT of time in the southeast burbs/northwest Indiana. I think the closest places to me are Uflacker's, Victory, and Miguel's place. The Olympian Centre isn't too far but I haven't really heard much about it. I hear Curran's spot is good but its kinda far. Anybody got any insight as to which place would be best suited for what I'm looking for?

I've been looking for a gym to train in Chicagoland as well. I'm really trying to find a good MMA gym with solid BJJ instruction and solid boxing or muay thai but would be ok with going somewhere that focused solely on BJJ like GB or Carlsons. I stay in the southwest side of the city currently but I do spend A LOT of time in the southeast burbs/northwest Indiana. I think the closest places to me are Uflacker's, Victory, and Miguel's place. The Olympian Centre isn't too far but I haven't really heard much about it. I hear Curran's spot is good but its kinda far. Anybody got any insight as to which place would be best suited for what I'm looking for?

Like I said, I'm a big Carlson fan (obviously). But the Olympian Centre is a good place for MMA, check it out.

Me, Christian Reynoso, and Allen Causevic. Mostly Christian.

Quite a bit away, but I caught the train and hitchhiked to Jeff Curran's gym and it was absolutely spectacular.

As already mentioned by countless of people on this thread, the best thing to do is to certainly check out all the schools and window shop around. I'm sure all of the schools in the Chicagoland area are more than accommodating.

You're more than welcome to come by our school anytime. We're always happy to welcome anyone who wants to train. Even if you choose another school, feel free to stop by our Open Mat. People from other schools are always stopping by.

Back