Need songs to pump me up!

Insomniac by Bleeding Through.

Maybe depends on how much you hate someone whether it gets you going. It is some hateful ass shit.

My post was deleted for some reason. Obviously a mod somewhere around here absolutely despises GSP, lol.

How petty.

to what? your shit makes no sense in light of the knowledge i drop on your skull piece.

you don't want to mess with the Scallions, er, um, i mean the Skullians

to nothing. I'm saying you suck. now point your erection at some other dude.

My post was deleted for some reason. Obviously a mod somewhere around here absolutely despises GSP, lol.

How petty.

There are no deleted posts in this thread my friend.

There are no deleted posts in this thread my friend.

Hey what's up jmac.

Maybe I was just looking at the preview and I didn't post it, pretty sure I did though. Or I closed the window. Its been a long day.

i dunno lol

Infest!

this song specifically, though they'll all work

Hey what's up jmac.

Maybe I was just looking at the preview and I didn't post it, pretty sure I did though. Or I closed the window. Its been a long day.

i dunno lol

I did a search of your posts as well. Three pages in and nothing was deleted. I'm thinking you simply didn't post it, unless it was more than 3 days ago.

All good my man. Post it up and hey, maybe you'll get lucky and someone will take it down ;)

I did a search of your posts as well. Three pages in and nothing was deleted. I'm thinking you simply didn't post it, unless it was more than 3 days ago.

All good my man. Post it up and hey, maybe you'll get lucky and someone will take it down ;)

Well I'm positive that's what happened then. I be trippin'.

Now IF this is taken down it will be the ULTIMATE mod troll job. lol:)

[YT]ynXY9cIcIG0[/YT]

I usually watch this video before training/working out. It gets me in the zone and focused.

Also props to whoever posted Death Grips earlier- that'll do the trick too.

45:33 is a composition by LCD Soundsystem. Commissioned by Nike, New York-based creative lifestyle marketing and public relations agency Cornerstone helped the music efforts and coordinated the track.[1] The original work was initially available exclusively at Nike Music Store on iTunes.[2] A re-release on CD and vinyl was issued by DFA Records on November 12, 2007

The publicity for 45:33 described it as being designed to accompany jogging workouts, "to reward and push at good intervals of a run." An early statement detailed that the composition had been refined after several runs on the treadmill.

Back