Need some motivation to continue drinking heavily

fluffball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My wife and kid are out of town, been drunk for like 4 days straight and I'm starting to wear out. Help me continue before they come back and I have to change poop diapers and sing about ladybugs.

you avoid the hangover like i had on friday.

Drink to the point your ridiculously the hung over, the only cure will be more booze and you will be forced to keep going and going until eventually you die

4 days and you need motivation to continue on? I think it's time you re-evaluate your comittment to alcohol buddy.

Have you ever tried absinthe? It has tree worm roots or something in it that makes you see fairies. I think it's illegal most places.

motivation? huh? AMERICA thats what, you think this country was built on by pussies who said "i had too much?" NO!, they were drunk until their deaths

It's working, I'm getting fired up to have a beer and throw it back up.

Oh god, apparently you don't even need to hire a tranny hooker. Just google an image and you need to drink.

5f6873fd5359225949b9b7fce8d2a0f9.jpg

Oh god, apparently you don't even need to hire a tranny hooker. Just google an image and you need to drink.

5f6873fd5359225949b9b7fce8d2a0f9.jpg

I was thinking one of those really hot ones you see in the "its a trap topics".
It would make the experience more enjoyable, and later you can get even more drunk because deep down you secretly liked it and try to drink away your newly found urges.

You need 100mg of adderall so you can finish the whole bottle of scotch and not get dizzy.

I would just taper off to be honest. Don't want withdrawal or DTs

Have you ever tried absinthe? It has tree worm roots or something in it that makes you see fairies. I think it's illegal most places.
I saw the Vegas show...

Keep this up for a month and you can expect a liver transplant.

• squeeze the couch cushion around your cock and fuck it

• BBQ/grilling at night

bloody, buddy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back