Need some advice.

Vintersorg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys! Any of you out there with a physically demanding job and if so, how do you motivate yourself to work out as well and has anyone figured out a way to get enough rest and not break your body down?

I haven't got a physically demanding job now, but have in the past.
I just had to eat more and make sure i slept well. Don't start doing too much in the gym and slowly build it up.
As for motivation, you've just got to want the results more than you want to be lazy.

I haven't got a physically demanding job now, but have in the past.
I just had to eat more and make sure i slept well. Don't start doing too much in the gym and slowly build it up.
As for motivation, you've just got to want the results more than you want to be lazy.
Nah, I'm actually quite motivated. I just don't want to overdo it and burn myself out or get injured.

Hey guys! Any of you out there with a physically demanding job and if so, how do you motivate yourself to work out as well and has anyone figured out a way to get enough rest and not break your body down?

maxresdefault (8).jpg

Nah, I'm actually quite motivated. I just don't want to overdo it and burn myself out or get injured.

Just do what I said and don't do too much to soon and build it up. It might take some trial and error, but it's not complicated.

Back