need more active mod in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Kabuki said:
Crazy, cut it loose will ya? More than half the people here have been banned before and were you banned for all the shit-talking you're doing I'm sure you'd create another SN and start over. And to Coach's credit you're the one perpetuating with the namecalling and whatnot. Since he's been back he's eased up a lot on the E-temper. I don't see any reason to simply post inflammatory shit over and over, which incase you nhaven't read the rules of Sherdog, is trolling.

You trying to say I got no life? lol Well you are correct sir. Work, train, post on Sherdog. That's about all there is to it between reviewing fights. And yes I was Liu Jin, and had to learn the hard way that you gotta watch your step with name-calling, even in the MMA thread.

King first of all you should be lucky you name is being mentioned to be a mod, I do favor you, but bad lack of taste to judge my statements. 2nd you said to add to coach's credit, what credit, the only credit I would give him is for being a jackass. 3rd, it looks like you will be a mod, good luck, god bless america.:)

Dude, I said what I had to say without calling you any sort of names or anything, there's no judgment here. Just saying that it's inconsistent to constantly keep talking about a guy dorrogatorily for being an asshole after the fact. The dude was banned, what more do you want? Let it go.

What I meant by saying to Coach's credit is everyone makes mistakes and has the opportunity to learn from them. Even myself. Perpetuating hatred I find in my experience is a useless practice.

I don't know that this will actually come-to-pass, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was not chosen to be a mod. I haven't been here that long and have made mistakes as well. So who knows? I do feel lucky to even be considered though, it's an honor to be thought of as capable.

Dude I don't mind KK. Really I have become used to hearing from someone who contributes nothing to the forum.

I know, I'm just pointing out that trolling a troll is still trolling. lol

Personally I think getting banned once was actually a good learning experience for me. I know what I did was a minimal violation that just built up, but still, I can see how it set an example and made me more conscious of the things I say. Realizing that truly the bigger person just shuts up about it and moves on, or at least speaks constructively sans insults. Something you are taking into practice I've seen. Good job.

King Kabuki said:
I know, I'm just pointing out that trolling a troll is still trolling. lol

Personally I think getting banned once was actually a good learning experience for me. I know what I did was a minimal violation that just built up, but still, I can see how it set an example and made me more conscious of the things I say. Realizing that truly the bigger person just shuts up about it and moves on, or at least speaks constructively sans insults. Something you are taking into practice I've seen. Good job.
This is true.

King Kabuki said:
Dude, I said what I had to say without calling you any sort of names or anything, there's no judgment here. Just saying that it's inconsistent to constantly keep talking about a guy dorrogatorily for being an asshole after the fact. The dude was banned, what more do you want? Let it go.

What I meant by saying to Coach's credit is everyone makes mistakes and has the opportunity to learn from them. Even myself. Perpetuating hatred I find in my experience is a useless practice.

I don't know that this will actually come-to-pass, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was not chosen to be a mod. I haven't been here that long and have made mistakes as well. So who knows? I do feel lucky to even be considered though, it's an honor to be thought of as capable.

WTF perpetuating hatred, come on dude, save your drama for your momma, King you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, looks like all the nice things, including myself is getting into your head. I was done with my comments, but it seems like your keep putting gas on the fire. I said what I said for alot of people, especially the soilders who are fighting today in iraq which Coach D flamed and toyed and trolled (rediculous) in one thread, so if my comments were aggressive, well wtf he bad mouth our soilders, but Ill be the guy who puts water on the fire, which you haven't. This is my last post in the thread. I see your point King though, thanks, no offense toward you king. I would vote for you as a mod..

Our soldiers? Last I checked I am the one on active duty, and you sit behind a keyboard. Either way, yes I made bad comments, especially about weekend warriors, well because for the most part they all bitch and complain when deployed. However that is not the point here, and you are failing to read what he is writing. None of us can improve your reading comprehension on the matter. Where did I bash anyone in Iraq? Where? No where.

It's all good, it's tough being opinionated these days where people are very very sensitive to criticism. Speaking of Soliders, a smart Soldier once told me to cherish my enemies, because they (unlike most of my friends) would not spare my feelings and simply give me a straight-up honest opinion of me, and are not afraid to point out all of the things about myself that I think no one sees.

Allright about soldiers... Me myself being a cavalry scout and having been to Iraq for 15 months I think I'm qualified to say something. Most soldiers are not there because of any patriotic reasons. Most are there because they're just following orders. Heck many don't even agree with the war. I know when I was there I was just following orders. I really couldn't see too much past my unit's own missions.

I also agree that many soldiers complain and whine all day. That's really the state of this entire generation. We've become so spoiled that that's all we know how to do. But the one thing I respect about soldiers is that many of them learn to suck it up and drive on unlike some of the others that just sit back and criticize and whine.

Yeah national guard and reservists are complaining of being activated. They are weekend warriors and forgot to read the fine print that says that they can be activated and go to war away from their family and friends. Many of them also took large pay cuts because the army just does not pay nearly as much as most civilian jobs. I guess in a situation like that the complaints are bound to happen. But again you have those that are willing to step up an just suck it up.

Remember that our nations soldiers are made up of volunteers. Volunteers more or less represent what America is today. So we have a diverse group. Some are excellent soldiers and others can't hack it. But atleast they volunteered.

King Kabuki said:
It's all good, it's tough being opinionated these days where people are very very sensitive to criticism. Speaking of Soliders, a smart Soldier once told me to cherish my enemies, because they (unlike most of my friends) would not spare my feelings and simply give me a straight-up honest opinion of me, and are not afraid to point out all of the things about myself that I think no one sees.

That may be a somewhat romantic opinion of enemies, atleast the ones over there anyways. They hide behind innocent civilians. They'll kill 50 innocents just so that they can kill 1 US soldier. They'll smile in your face and pump you full of 7.62 when you turn around. They'll wave at you and then blow up your squad with an IED. I didn't cherish a single enemy out there. Only thing I cherished was the moment when we either killed them or captured them.

Jesus, leave it to you clowns to turn this into a discussion on the armed fucking forces... I'm closing this. I got my nominees, this thread is done. You want to talk about shooting people go to the war room. I hear Coach D was popular there, perhaps some day MMAcoach will follow in his footsteps.

Urban said:
Jesus, leave it to you clowns to turn this into a discussion on the armed fucking forces... I'm closing this. I got my nominees, this thread is done. You want to talk about shooting people go to the war room. I hear Coach D was popular there, perhaps some day MMAcoach will follow in his footsteps.

Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back