Need info on gyms in NJ

Gamble82

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Im in the military and new to the area can anyone recommend a good bjj/mma gym in the central New Jersey area, ive done a little research and the only place I can locate is the Brad Daddis fight camp in Philly and Cherry Hill, any feedback on these guys or recommendations to another school would be appreciated. Thanks for your time

Alex Wilkie has a pretty decent No Gi class gym in Bridgewater

The school I attend is JBMBJJ in burlington, NJ and there is at least one guy with us who is also stationed at McGuire. Tradition BJJ school

but if you need it to be MMA there is NJMA which is in Maple Shade I believe

The school I attend is JBMBJJ in burlington, NJ and there is at least one guy with us who is also stationed at McGuire. Tradition BJJ school

the soon to open renzo gracie academy, holmdel, nj.

the soon to open renzo gracie academy, holmdel, nj.

renzo recently said in an interview that this academy would be closer to where he lives. he will probably just over see the program in the beginning. i'm sure one of the black belts from the other will come to this one.

...which is run by one of Ricardo Almeida's students.

As a non-native Jersey person, "Central NJ" always throws me off because it is such a vast area and people often have very different ideas of what Central NJ encompasses.

If you are within driving distance of Hamilton/Trenton, I highly recommend Ricardo Almeida's school. Unless you want to head to NYC, you really can't find a comparable place for BJJ. I am one of several folks on this board that is a current student there. If you want any more info on it that you can't get from the web, just PM me.

renzo recently said in an interview that this academy would be closer to where he lives. he will probably just over see the program in the beginning. i'm sure one of the black belts from the other will come to this one.

Renzo lives in holmdel, nj so it's pretty much in the town he lives

anyone know when he the opening day is? i've been hearing about it for months

i train at John Hassetts school right now. such a good school with amazing instruction

Back