need help

Uhh.... Yes. Lots of people.
Your other thread was already replied to.

You don't ever seem to supply any info when you create threads.

sorry, new at this. I train about 6 times a week in ju jitsu/judo and kickboxing. I do cardio and weight training as well. I eat a total of 7 times a day, healthy and clean so i dont know what im doing wrong. But i need to get my weight up so i can train better.

ya, thats nothing new to me. I do exactly what that says. I weigh about 145 right now. All I eat for protein is eggs,beef,chicken and fish. Carbs- potatoes, brown rice, whole grain spaghetti and oatmeal, and my fats from from flaxseed oil and fish oils. I dont know what im doing wrong, I just know that my training is in trouble because of my lack of nutrtion. I should be weighing in at 170 and training around there.

It's not that hard.

Eat more

Very fucking simple.

ya, thats nothing new to me. I do exactly what that says.

Then you have all the information you need.

I dont know what im doing wrong, I just know that my training is in trouble because of my lack of nutrtion. I should be weighing in at 170 and training around there.

How old are you? Good luck putting on quality lean muscle mass naturally training like that until you are over 25.

You are just probably burning more calories than you are taking in. You seem to train alot so you need to eat more and also check out the S&P FAQ for some good Workout Routines so you can pack on some more muscle and bulk up a bit. Drink some casein b4 u go to bed and eat more basically.

You can always try to drink some protein shakes with each of your meals mixed with Milk. Use whole or 2%. You can try using Muscle Milk or Cytogainer since theyre packed with carbs and cals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back