Need help with Zig Kineticas

SteveColdStone

School of Self Awareness
@Silver
Reaction score
So I’ve just started seeing this girl and next week it’s her dad’s birthday and I’m going to go and meet her parents for the first time. I don’t know her dad but I feel like I should get him something. Luckily there’s been a dope sneaker release this week and I’m thinking of getting him a pair of Zig Kineticas. I’d like to make a strong first impression.

My question is which colour do you think I should get for him? There’s a lot of options. They even have a couple of pairs that are collabs.

upload_2020-2-22_14-38-37.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-42-47.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-43-5.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-44-13.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-47-59.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-48-13.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_14-48-24.jpeg

So many dope options man. The white and orange pair are actually for girls, but I’d certainly rock them. Need your guys’ help on which pair to get him. Alternatively I could maybe get him a coupon with store credit if he wanted to choose his own pair?

If you dont know him, I recommend not buying him those shoes. Store credit is a safer bet until you have a better idea of his interests.

If you dont know him, I recommend not buying him those shoes. Store credit is a safer bet until you have a better idea of his interests.
Yeah I get it. I’d just love to make a strong first impression and see his eyes light up when he unboxes them. I don’t really know what his style is though. Maybe I will have to ask my girl. Was thinking of surprising her with a pair too though.

You'd be much better suited to get him this if you want him to like you:

81NNNvSqWEL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Honestly that would be amazing. I don’t know where I could find a sweater like that though.
I imagine you could track something down on Amazon or Etsy. If he doesn't know who Fedor is, you're likely getting the stink eye from the father lol. Imagine receiving something so ugly without knowing the context!

You just started dating a girl and you're going to buy her father, whom you never met a gift lol

If you've only just started seeing her and you don't know her dad then I would advise not getting him anything. Or maybe a gift card. A) you might get it totally wrong and B) the girl could think you are doing too much too fast. A happy birthday or maybe paying for a restaurant would be enough.

I imagine you could track something down on Amazon or Etsy. If he doesn't know who Fedor is, you're likely getting the stink eye from the father lol. Imagine receiving something so ugly without knowing the context!
Yeah I was thinking Etsy or poshmark or something. I love sweaters but they’re not for everyone. I think the Zig Kineticas would be better though as he could wear them everyday.

You just started dating a girl and you're going to buy her father, whom you never met a gift lol
She gave me a handjob in his car once when she borrowed it and I jizzed all over the seats. I feel like I owe him something nice even though he is oblivious to what I did.

So I’ve just started seeing this girl and next week it’s her dad’s birthday and I’m going to go and meet her parents for the first time. I don’t know her dad but I feel like I should get him something. Luckily there’s been a dope sneaker release this week and I’m thinking of getting him a pair of Zig Kineticas. I’d like to make a strong first impression.

My question is which colour do you think I should get for him? There’s a lot of options. They even have a couple of pairs that are collabs.

View attachment 733701

View attachment 733705

View attachment 733707

View attachment 733709

View attachment 733711

View attachment 733713

View attachment 733715

So many dope options man. The white and orange pair are actually for girls, but I’d certainly rock them. Need your guys’ help on which pair to get him. Alternatively I could maybe get him a coupon with store credit if he wanted to choose his own pair?

You are obviously tolling hard. And badly. Otherwise you would not have put a birthday gift/shoe question in the UFC discussion forum.

But- on the off chance you are just a fucking idiot, I would suggest you learn about the man a little before getting him something as personal as footwear. And Yes, footwear is personal. We spend half our lives in footwear. You are making the classic mistake of purchasing something you want for yourself as a gift for someone else.

My advice, buy yourself the pair you want and ask your girl some questions about her fathers interests and taste. You might make a much better impression bringing him a case of PBR.
9465003409438.png

You bring a nice bottle of Scotch for the father. You bring flowers for the mother.

Bringing shoes or any item of clothing is going to make you look like a weirdo.

If you've only just started seeing her and you don't know her dad then I would advise not getting him anything. Or maybe a gift card. A) you might get it totally wrong and B) the girl could think you are doing too much too fast. A happy birthday or maybe paying for a restaurant would be enough.
Well I was planning on taking everybody out for a meal afterwards. I’d just like him to be able to go wearing something new.

Back