Need help with supplement..

Burial

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
My friend wants to give me these pills to help shred off the last of my weight (trying to get ready for a nice heavy bulk)

It's a combo of 4 different things-

anavar
clenbutero
liothrionine thyroid t3
phen phen

basically I know shit from shinola about supplements, all I take is whey and I took creatine once but wasnt my thing.

Them's serious bodybuilding drugs broseph.

Anavar= anabolic steroid
clen= bronchiodilator
T3= thyroid hormone
phen(Fen) phen = Phentermine, legal diet drug, and fenflurimine, illegal drug pulled for jacking up heart valves and hypertension.

Them's serious bodybuilding drugs broseph.

Anavar= anabolic steroid
clen= bronchiodilator
T3= thyroid hormone
phen(Fen) phen = Phentermine, legal diet drug, and fenflurimine, illegal drug pulled for jacking up heart valves and hypertension.

wtf!

Damn son. He wants to get you really shredded. Either thank him or get the hell away from him quickly.

Well no I dont know what the fuck to say to him.

Guess I'll just go along with it.. as I'm sick of this chub that wont go away.

will update in a week or two

You don't want to fuck with T3 unless you really, really know what you are doing. Your body will down regulate it's own T3 production very quickly, which means that when you stop taking the T3, you'll have a very inactive thyroid.

Clen can have serious side effects, depending on the individual and the dosage.

Anavar is probably the safest of the drugs on your list, but possession of it is illegal without a prescription if that's of concern to you.

you probably want to go to a board like professional muscle to get info on those if you are serious about using those things.

you are basically doing a cutting cycle. If you are going to go through with it visit some of the bodybuilding and fitness message boards that have steroid forums to get a better understanding about what you are getting ready to take.

How much was he going to charge you for that stuff?

God I hope this is a troll post.

Tell us about yourself. Are you already working out, eating well? Their is no magic cure to getting in shape. Forcing hormonal changes in your body is a horrible idea.

Everything you listed can be dangerous. The safest would be the anavar, but it could still shut down your natural test production. Running any steroid without proper pct is bad news.

Numerous people have died off clen. If you do use it expect to sweat buckets 24/7. Waking up at night(if you can even get to sleep) with a soaked through mattress.
And combining it with phen phen is going to put your heart under a lot of stress. If your heart is already working hard from being overweight taking these drugs and doing intense training is a recipe for a heart attack.

T3 will shut down natural thyroid levels, so once you stop using it expect to put weight back on. You ever hear fat people say "I have a thyroid problem"? Well you will be giving yourself that same type of thyroid problem when you stop.

I don't tell anyone what they can and can't do to their body but dear god man do the research first. I wish you the best on whatever path you take.

I think that a good diet and working your ass off in the gym is a better idea.But thats my opinion.

Steroid or any illegal drug use cannot be discussed here.

I'll leave this thread open for the sake letting people try to convince burial not to go through with this...

Burial...don't be an idiot. You have no idea what you are screwing with. Get your diet and training in order, don't look for shortcuts.

I'll leave this thread open for the sake letting people try to convince burial not to go through with this...

Burial...don't be an idiot. You have no idea what you are screwing with. Get your diet and training in order, don't look for shortcuts.

Yeah, thanks for leaving this one open. Hopefully this guy will post back before he ends up hurting himself.

Haha good jebus dude! I was expecting something like Jack3d or dat dere celltech when i saw help with supplement, not some hardcore body building gear. I don't think it's a wise idea to take those suppliments at all, ESPECIALLY all at once.

Has to be a troll thread. There is no way someone would post up asking about steroids without doing a quick google search.

Can you clarify? I'm not trying to be difficult, but we've had a few threads in here in the last couple months, and I've never been sure whether to respond. From the FAQ:

Q: I want to go on the JUICE! Do STEROIDS! Get HA-OOGE! Can I talk about that here?

A: AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids) *can* be talked about, but dosages and/or cycle regimes CANNOT be discussed, nor can places to "obtain" them. This is the policy administration has laid down. Without even getting into the legal ramifications of AAS, for the most part, posters here will either shut you down or direct you elsewhere. All in all, it's not the most welcome topic.

I don't think the OP is talking about dosages, cycles, or places to obtain.

Oddly enough, of the substances that the OP was considering, the steroid was probably the safest.

It's more clear in overarching forum rules:

"Discussion of illegal drugs should be kept within academic or newsworthy limits only. "How to" discussions and "I'm so stoned" posts may result in repercussions ranging from a warning to immediate and permanent banning, depending on previous history, context of post and nature/content of post. Promotion of anything illegal is strictly prohibited."

So, if a fighter got busted or something, sure, you can talk about that (in the appropriate subforum, of course). But, anything pertaining to actual use or practice is off-limits.

Back