Need help with stretching, 2 week programme, any takers :)

plasterdog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hi guys, some of you might have seen my thread in mayberry and some haven't but anyway, it says I'm going away for a couple weeks and I was looking for interesting things to do. I'm having abit of a detox from society and normal life and going away to chill out with no tv or computer, i will have music though... I'm planning on reading some interesting books doing some meditation , that kind of thing.

Now I want to do some exercise and I want to be pushing myself hard especially by the end of week 2. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of a good workout for each day.

I'm planning on just taking some dumbells.

I was thinking of sort of working out 3 times a day, not too extreme but maybe some press ups situps and running 3 times a day. but I don't know what would be a good idea. I'd like a plan that wouldn't burn me out too quick.

you guys seem to know alot, so I was thinking if any of you have good plans that have burpees and squat thrusts etc. and how far i should run each time i run.

I'm not in great shape but I'm not scared to push myself at all.

I'm also planning on doing alot of stretching but I've never really stretched before but now I've found out it's extremely important.

Daily Day__

Morning
Stretch ??
Press up
Sit ups
Squat thrust
burpees
Run ..(how far I dnt know, and dnt know how many pressups etc. to do of each)

Afternoon

same kinda thing , throw some weights in ?

Evening

Finish with alonger run ??/

I would love it if one of you could take a shot at tryin to figure something out me and if anyone could explain stretching to me, that would be amazing as I want to spend along time stretching..

Anyway, if anyone wants to have ago , thanks very much

Back